Post for a Free Cruise

Old August 13th, 2005, 02:20 AM
Kath G

Default Post for a Free Cruise

I just want to say one thing you all are losers . Why dont you check the
sight out and Bob i am not a newbie to web.. And dont need to go back to
grammer school either.. and for another thing i dont know Rex from a
whole in the wall . I just answered what he posted which to me was nice
if you want to think its a scam then fine let it be that way...And this
Egg is for you right smack in the eye were you deserve it... see ya Mr
Spam man lmaorofl bye bye have a great life..

Bob, Chrissy, Karen and others this wont last lmao

Old August 13th, 2005, 02:55 AM
Reef Fish

Kath G wrote:
I just want to say one thing you all are losers . Why dont you check the
sight out and Bob i am not a newbie to web.. And dont need to go back to
grammer school either.. and for another thing i dont know Rex from a
whole in the wall . I just answered what he posted which to me was nice
if you want to think its a scam then fine let it be that way...And this
Egg is for you right smack in the eye were you deserve it... see ya Mr
Spam man lmaorofl bye bye have a great life..

Bob, Chrissy, Karen and others this wont last lmao

Lookie! Kath took my hint and got her cap lock key unstuck!!

Kath And dont need to go back to grammer school either..

Have mercy on me! I am gagging with laughter counting the number
of grammatical errors and misspellings in your few lines.

You mean you are ALREADY in grammer school?

Old August 13th, 2005, 05:55 AM
Rex

You meant "grammar" right?

Old August 13th, 2005, 04:28 PM
Phil

Kath G wrote:

I just want to say one thing you all are losers . Why dont you check the
sight out and Bob i am not a newbie to web.. And dont need to go back to
grammer school either.. and for another thing i dont know Rex from a
whole in the wall . I just answered what he posted which to me was nice
if you want to think its a scam then fine let it be that way...And this
Egg is for you right smack in the eye were you deserve it... see ya Mr
Spam man lmaorofl bye bye have a great life..

Bob, Chrissy, Karen and others this wont last lmao

Gee I didn't know I was a loser, as you put it.

I would say you are a newbie as you had to start a new thread to continue
your little tirade against a few. Your messages are becoming hard to follow
as you can't even quote the message you are answering.

Yep I would say they have the better of you.

Phil

--
Seacruise http://www.seacruisechat.com
Canal Cam Schedule http://www.seacruisechat.com/panamacanal/

Humour for the thinking person:
1) What do you do when you see an endangered animal eating an endangered
plant?
2) Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?

Old August 13th, 2005, 04:33 PM
Kath G

Bob,
Get a life i see all you do is criticize peoples spelling etc. So what
if my spelling stinks you stink as it is lol Oh and by the way my cap
lock was not stuck its people like "YOU" who **** me off lmao

Old August 13th, 2005, 07:01 PM
Reef Fish

Kath G wrote:
Bob,
Get a life i see all you do is criticize peoples spelling etc. So what
if my spelling stinks you stink as it is lol Oh and by the way my cap
lock was not stuck its people like "YOU" who **** me off lmao

Hey Rex, did you forget that you had already confessed to be Kath?

Heehee... I make LOTS of typos myself -- but they are not spelling
errors
and I don't pick on posters' spelling typos. In YOUR and Rex's case,
those misspelled words are so obviously MISSPELLINGS, rather than
typos,
that I was able to use them as the CLUE that your are Rex, and you are
just doubling your SPAM/SCAM coverage, by hcving not just ONE Clueless
Newbie, but TWO copies of the same Clueless Newbie.

Actually even though Rex admitted you and him are one and the same, the
truth is you are BOTH poorly educated spammers. Rex is your dad, and
you are Rex's daughter playing on Rex's PC that he is going to hand it
down to you when your grammer school starts ... next week?

This is the time of the season for new COLLEGE kids to show up on
newsgroups. But they usually WRITE and SPELL much better than you
or Rex.

They would post something like,

Your a dickhead bob ... poor THINK! The only think you no how
too right is you're criticism of my dad Rex ... its a shame.

Don't worry. You grammar school teacher should be able to straighten
you out on SOME of your errors.

Cap Locks? Glad you got your PC fixed.

You got me red-handed there, Kath. I must confess that I am actually
James F. Kilpatrick (the nationally syndicated wordsmith, who teaches
correct English usage in his columns "Crimes, Misdemeanors, Faux Pas,
and Peccadillos" on bad usage). He (ooops, I mean I), uses CAPS for
EMPHASIS even when the newspaper can print italics, IN italics.

I had said of Kilpatrick,

RF That's why I take my English lessons from the weekly columns of
RF James F. Kilpatrick, rather than from the Dead Sea Scroll. :-)

Of course I would expect YOU to know Kilpatrick. So, my next secret
is out. I am also Dave Barry. He is a Pulitzer Prize winning Humor
Columnist. He uses CAPS a LOT in his weekly syndicated columns, for
the same purpose of EMPHASIS, and he has italics at his disposal too.

Get an Education, Kath. Look for Dave Barry's article, addressed
to pre-college kids, "College, Anyone?" and you may be able to
choose between studying Philosophy, Psychology, or English:

PHILOSOPHY: Basically, this involves sitting in a room and deciding
there is no such thing as reality and then going to lunch. You should
major in philosophy if you plan to take a lot of drugs.

PSYCHOLOGY: This involves talking about rats and dreams. Psychologists
are obsessed with rats and dreams. I once spent an entire semester
training a rat to punch little buttons in a certain sequence, then
training my roommate to do the same thing. The rat learned much faster.
My roommate is now a doctor. If you like rats or dreams, and above all
if you dream about rats, you should major in psychology

ENGLISH: This involves writing papers about long books you have read
little snippets of just before class. Here is a tip on how to get good
grades on your English papers: Never say anything about a book that
anybody with any common sense would say. For example, suppose you are
studying Moby-Dick. Anybody with any common sense would say that
Moby-Dick is a big white whale, since the characters in the book refer
to it as a big white whale roughly eleven thousand times. So in your
paper, you say Moby-Dick is actually the Republic of Ireland.
Your professor, who is sick to death of reading papers and never liked
Moby-Dick anyway, will think you are enormously creative. If you can
regularly come up with lunatic interpretations of simple stories, you
should major in English.

Those are Dave Barry's tips to you when you are ready to apply for
college
a few years from now.

Don't worry, you can be a moron and still do well in college these
days.

Good luck, Kath.

-- Bob.

Old August 13th, 2005, 08:49 PM
Rosalie B.

Phil wrote:

Kath G wrote:

I just want to say one thing you all are losers . Why dont you check the
sight out and Bob i am not a newbie to web.. And dont need to go back to

I have you killfiled unless someone quotes you as in this case. But
in this case I have to point out - - you aren't just misspelling
words, (like grammar has two "a"s and no 'e') but you are using
homonyms incorrectly - 'sight' instead of site, and whole instead of
hole.

Old August 13th, 2005, 10:13 PM
Rex

You got me.. Kath and myself are the same person. Yah. ok.

Old August 14th, 2005, 02:03 PM
Kath G

oh pardon me Phil... yes i am new at posting things but not to web got 8
yrs experience in web.. so with that get a life...

Old August 14th, 2005, 02:04 PM
Kath G

excuse me i am NOT i repeat NOT rex's daughter i dont know him.. only
from the room for the free cruise.. You want to talk about this go to my
addy at and we can chat on my IM i want to get this done
and over with you all... Thanks