So sorry about that poor Korean man

Old June 24th, 2004, 06:51 PM
me

Default So sorry about that poor Korean man

What did HE have to do with the whole Iraq situation? He was just
trying to make a living for his family. For Christ sake, how much
more?

Old June 26th, 2004, 01:00 PM
EAC

me wrote in message . ..
What did HE have to do with the whole Iraq situation?

He was there and he didn't have anything to do with the whole Iraq
situation.

Which make him THE perfect martyr to be used for many reasons,
including defaming some things and some people.

On the other hand, he might not be so innocent at all, but in the same
time clueless. He might volunteer to do dirty deeds, unknown to him
that he will be murdered and used as a martyr.

Then there's also the possibility that the whole beheading scene is a
fake, either that it's a dummy or someone else, and he was still
alive. Remember, the whole beheading scene was made and publicized to
incite hate. No one is needed to beheaded, only the impression of
beheading that was need to be done.

He was just trying to make a living for his family.

That was the 'official' standing anyway.

For Christ sake, how much more?

Well... We know that each person that lived also died, that's for
sure. So maybe.... around 8 billions more?

Anyway. This whole beheading scene is none of our business anyway, the
moment we make it OUR business, 'they' have accomplished 'their'
mission. Hmmm... Maybe the originial poster and some of the people
that replied to the originial post are part of 'their' henchmen?
Old June 26th, 2004, 01:46 PM
me

Will reply to the rest of your post later.

Hmmm... Maybe the originial poster and some of the people
that replied to the originial post are part of 'their' henchmen?

No. I'm just some guy who's slept very poorly the past week thinking
about the whole tragedy, about the poor guy and about what might have
happened to myself during my past years of travel in all sorts of
unusual places, blisfully oblivious to danger (those days are over).