Ann Coulter on the Democrap Party candidates

Old March 7th, 2007, 04:33 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe,talk.politics.misc
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Default Ann Coulter on the Democrap Party candidates

Deeply Filled Mortician wrote:
Let is be knownst that on Tue, 06 Mar 2007 09:35:34 -0700, Hatunen
writted:

On Mon, 05 Mar 2007 23:08:35 -0600, "Frank F. Matthews"
wrote:

Capitalist Pig wrote:

My! A gentleman doesn't call a lady such names, evleth. Ms Coulter
must have really got to you! (snicker)

He wasn't calling her names he was describing her behaviour. Now when I
called her a witch I was calling her names.

Ann Coulter isn't much in the way of a "lady", anyway.

She's a lesbian. Why else has she never had any children?

Two possible reasons that have nothing to do with sexual
orientation:
1) She never wanted any. (Not all women do, you know - some
have careers that would conflict, some just don't
particularly LIKE children.)
2) She wanted them, but either could not conceive or
miscarried. (A source of heartache for many would-be mothers.)
Old March 7th, 2007, 04:35 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe,talk.politics.misc
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Magda wrote:

On Wed, 07 Mar 2007 00:44:46 +0100, in rec.travel.europe, Deeply Filled Mortician
arranged some electrons, so they looked like
this:

... He wasn't calling her names he was describing her behaviour. Now when I
... called her a witch I was calling her names.
... Ann Coulter isn't much in the way of a "lady", anyway.
... She's a lesbian. Why else has she never had any children?

Excuse me?!?!?!

It does not mean anything. Lots of lesbians have children.

....And lots of heterosexual women do not!

Old March 7th, 2007, 04:36 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe,talk.politics.misc

Gregory Morrow wrote:

Magda wrote:

On Wed, 07 Mar 2007 00:44:46 +0100, in rec.travel.europe, Deeply Filled Mortician
arranged some electrons, so they looked like
this:

... He wasn't calling her names he was describing her behaviour. Now when I
... called her a witch I was calling her names.
... Ann Coulter isn't much in the way of a "lady", anyway.
... She's a lesbian. Why else has she never had any children?

Excuse me?!?!?!

It does not mean anything. Lots of lesbians have children.

So if I don't have kids that does not mean that I'm not a
lesbian...???

Gregory, I don't think the question could arise, in your
case! ;-)
Old March 7th, 2007, 05:11 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe,talk.politics.misc
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

John Rennie wrote:
"Magda" wrote in message

On Wed, 7 Mar 2007 12:15:42 -0000, in rec.travel.europe, "John Rennie"
arranged some electrons, so they looked like
this:

... Nobody should have kids unless
... ... they are wanted. The world does not need more humans, the
survival
... ... of the human race is now dependent on its excesses, we will path
... ... the path of extinction ourselves.
... Survival is also dependent on the human race replicating itself.

Everything in moderation!!

Of course but you say above that "The world does not need more humans" so
you were wrong. Over population brings a great many evils but then so do
low birth rates. Japan is facing such a crisis now and many more
countries will face similar problems in the future.

Easier solved than the present OVERPOPULATION, however.
(Mankind has never seemed reluctant to breed - it requires
intelligent restraint to limit population to numbers the
planet can sustain!)

Old March 7th, 2007, 07:21 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe,talk.politics.misc
Hatunen

On Wed, 07 Mar 2007 00:59:01 +0100, Magda wrote:

On Wed, 07 Mar 2007 00:44:46 +0100, in rec.travel.europe, Deeply Filled Mortician
arranged some electrons, so they looked like
this:

... He wasn't calling her names he was describing her behaviour. Now when I
... called her a witch I was calling her names.
... Ann Coulter isn't much in the way of a "lady", anyway.
... She's a lesbian. Why else has she never had any children?

Excuse me?!?!?!

It does not mean anything. Lots of lesbians have children.

I think it was a joke, a "back at you" comment for Ms Coulter.

Old March 7th, 2007, 07:31 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Markku Grönroos

"Hatunen" kirjoitti
om...

I think it was a joke, a "back at you" comment for Ms Coulter.

Perhaps you stop crossposting this filth to rte.

Old March 7th, 2007, 08:18 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe,talk.politics.misc
Turan Fettahoglu

What has she done to deserve such contempt?

she is just plain radical, does not accept any opinions except her own and
becomes more and more abusive.

Old March 7th, 2007, 09:44 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe,talk.politics.misc
Hatunen

On Wed, 07 Mar 2007 20:43:24 +0100, Magda wrote:

On Wed, 07 Mar 2007 12:21:57 -0700, in rec.travel.europe, Hatunen
arranged some electrons, so they looked like this:

... On Wed, 07 Mar 2007 00:59:01 +0100, Magda wrote:
... On Wed, 07 Mar 2007 00:44:46 +0100, in rec.travel.europe, Deeply Filled Mortician
... arranged some electrons, so they looked like
... this:
... ... He wasn't calling her names he was describing her behaviour. Now when I
... ... called her a witch I was calling her names.
... ...
... ... Ann Coulter isn't much in the way of a "lady", anyway.
... ...
... ... She's a lesbian. Why else has she never had any children?
... Excuse me?!?!?!
... It does not mean anything. Lots of lesbians have children.
... I think it was a joke, a "back at you" comment for Ms Coulter.

What has she done to deserve such contempt?

For a very good sampling, see
http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/fea...terwisdom.html