german courses in berlin

Old June 10th, 2006, 12:13 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

Default german courses in berlin

Hi! I am a 24 girl from Italy. I am going to spend this summer (2
months) in Berlin to improve my german. I found on the web a lot of
schools which organanize german courses. At first look they all seem
good, but I would like to have some more information from someone who
directly made one of these courses or from german people who knows
something about their reputation or any kind of info. Here are some
names of schools that I found interesting, if anybody knows one or more
of them, please answer, or also if you know some other schools I did
not put in the list..I need a piece of advice before spending money!
Thank you!!!
The names:
Akkusativ
GLS
BSI
BWS
DID
Die Neue Schule
IH-Berlin (International House Prolog)
NTB
Sprachenatelier

Ps: I Know that Goethe Institut is the best (I made there a course here
in Italy) but it is really too expensive for me!!!

Old June 10th, 2006, 02:36 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

I'll be taking German for three weeks at Tandem in Berlin. They're not
expensive, and the school's probably as good as any other.
Steve Haberman
author of Murder Without Pity

ups.com...

Old June 12th, 2006, 01:13 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

Am 10 Jun 2006 04:13:27 -0700 schrieb serena:

or also if you know some other schools I did
not put in the list..I need a piece of advice before spending money!

How about CDC?
http://www.cdc.de/de/wirueberuns/sta...rticle_270.htm

They may be a bit more expensive then some of the small schools, but you
can book rather cheap accomodation over them as well with your classes, so
in the end it might end up the same.

Don't know the exact prices for Berlin, but here in Cologne the
accomodation was rather cheap (from about 20 EUR/night in guest-families).

Regards,

Frank