Great Cruises at the Great Prices 3 Days Bahamas from US $169.00

Old September 16th, 2008, 02:34 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

Default Great Cruises at the Great Prices 3 Days Bahamas from US $169.00

http://www.noproblemtravelling.com/

4 Days Caribbean-Western US$ 199.00

Book Now and Save!!
Old September 16th, 2008, 02:43 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

On Sep 16, 9:34*am, wrote:
http://www.noproblemtravelling.com/

*4 Days Caribbean-Western US$ 199.00

Book Now and Save!!

4 days under $200 WOW!! Sounds like a really great deal. I'll have to
check this out
Thanx
Old September 16th, 2008, 02:50 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue Mullen

wrote:
http://www.noproblemtravelling.com/

4 Days Caribbean-Western US$ 199.00

Book Now and Save!!

Our charter does not allow advertising!

sue
Old September 16th, 2008, 03:03 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
George Leppla

"Sue Mullen" wrote in message

http://www.noproblemtravelling.com/

4 Days Caribbean-Western US$ 199.00

Book Now and Save!!

Our charter does not allow advertising!

This is a YTB agent. Considering that company's legal problems, I'm
surprised anyone is still hawking their sites.

Do a Google news search on YTB and you'll find info about the lawsuits,
board of directors jumping ship, shady ties with some bank, etc. The news
is coming fast and furious these days about YTB... so much so that I don't
bother to even keep up with it.

--
George Leppla http://www.CruiseMaster.com

October 26, 2008 Sleazy 5 http://www.cruisemaster.com/sleazy5.htm
Feb. 8, 2009 Solstice Valentine http://www.cruisemaster.com/solstice.htm
May 10, 2009 ALASKA http://www.cruisemaster.com/moagc4.htm

Old September 16th, 2008, 04:20 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

On Sep 16, 9:43*am, wrote:
On Sep 16, 9:34*am, wrote:

http://www.noproblemtravelling.com/

*4 Days Caribbean-Western US$ 199.00

Book Now and Save!!

4 days under $200 WOW!! Sounds like a really great deal. I'll have to
check this out
Thanx

The price here seems legit but with taxes etc
2 persons is about $550 still not bad for a 4 day cruise on Carnival
It even goes to mexico if you're a snorkelling fan like me it's a good
deal
Old September 16th, 2008, 06:38 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
James

Susie, please read the charter...It clearly reads that travel agents are not
allowed to advertise.

Old September 17th, 2008, 02:15 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Gregory C. Read[_2_]

wrote in message
On Sep 16, 9:34 am, wrote:
http://www.noproblemtravelling.com/

4 Days Caribbean-Western US$ 199.00

Book Now and Save!!

4 days under $200 WOW!! Sounds like a really great deal. I'll have to
check this out
Thanx

It's very interesting that " replied to the original
poster saying how great a deal it is. And would have to check it out. But
if you go to "Contact Us" on the web site, low and behold, you find that
" is actually the agent and it's his site.

--
Greg

Old September 17th, 2008, 03:15 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Dillon Pyron[_2_]

[Default] Thus spake "James" :

Susie, please read the charter...It clearly reads that travel agents are not
allowed to advertise.

And this wasn't from an agent?

Old September 17th, 2008, 03:16 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Dillon Pyron[_2_]

[Default] Thus spake :

http://www.noproblemtravelling4sex.com/

4 Days Caribbean-Western US$ 199.00