HOTELS IN IRAN

Old January 16th, 2008, 11:29 AM posted to rec.travel.asia
RAK

Default HOTELS IN IRAN

"tile" wrote in message
RAK wrote:
"tile" wrote in message
. ..
RAK wrote:
"tile" wrote in message
anyone can recommend a good agency in Iran for hotels at good
rates ?? I am interested in to 5 stars hotels

This one has 5* hotels at around US$130
http://www.irantour.org/hotel.html I have not used them

I see prices are valid till sept/ oct 2006 ?

Ah, did not notice that, sorry.

I'll ask a friend who lives in Tehran, maybe he knows rates and can
recommend somewhere.

There may be a problem booking with the usual international agencies
as I think international credit cards tend not to work in Iran, some
sort of US blocade. Or maybe Iranian cards do not work elsewhere.

thank you very much I will be waiting
Credit Cards are not accepted in IRan as there is an embargo sponsored by
the USA

No reply from him yet, sorry.
In his last message he said that his internet access in Tehran was sometimes
being cut by some government people, apparently because it is too fast!