retro flight bags, remember Pan AM Bags?

Old June 26th, 2007, 05:57 PM posted to rec.travel.air
Taryn Paper

Default retro flight bags, remember Pan AM Bags?

If you are into traveling but hate the ugly luggage, I'd recommend
these hot new luggage bags, PAN AM bags. I love them, I use them all
the time whether its a weekend getaway or a trip across the country, I
even use one for my trips to the gym and I always get a compliment.
They are great bags with lots of room and a great vintage style!
Check them out here while supplies lasts:
http://www.emoda.com/bydesigner.asp?...egory=PAN%20AM

let me know what you guys think, I was thinking about writing a blog
about them.
Thanks!
Taryn