Ryanair to charge for use of toilets

Old March 1st, 2009, 12:22 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
William Black

Default Ryanair to charge for use of toilets

"Markku Grönroos" wrote in message

they fly to provincial (secondary) airports in high frequency. Big
international airports are complex and this complexity increases odds for
delays. And when delays occur it typically means that the next available
slot is well ahead.

How often do you fly with them?

A few times.

Where from and where to?

No aerobridge, they used steps because it was cheaper, in the rain,
at both ends...

Ryanair typically operates terminals which don't facilitate such
devices.

Utter rubbish.

No it isn't. For instance the terminal 2 at the Pirkkala airport serves as
an example.

At all three airports (one being Standstead) there were aerobridges
without aircraft at them.

This is another example.

No.

That's three.

They didn't use an aerobridge because of cost.

You take it so that filling the cabin from only one end would be a
preferable method over this one used by Ryanair?

I don't want to stand in a queue in the rain.

So you would leave the rain quicker if there was only one queue instead of
two?

So...

You're insane.

Look.

In my opinion Ryanair are a bunch of incompetent bandits and I never ever
want anything to do with them again.

I am not alone in my opinion.

It's an airline used by people who wouldn't normally fly.

--
William Black

Time for tea.

Old March 1st, 2009, 12:27 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Markku Grönroos

"William Black" kirjoitti

"Markku Grönroos" wrote in message

they fly to provincial (secondary) airports in high frequency. Big
international airports are complex and this complexity increases odds for
delays. And when delays occur it typically means that the next available
slot is well ahead.

How often do you fly with them?

A few times.

Where from and where to?

Between Pirkkala and Riga.

You take it so that filling the cabin from only one end would be a
preferable method over this one used by Ryanair?

I don't want to stand in a queue in the rain.

So you would leave the rain quicker if there was only one queue instead
of two?

So...

You're insane.

No I am not (even though you keep saying this).

Look.

In my opinion Ryanair are a bunch of incompetent bandits and I never ever
want anything to do with them again.

I am not alone in my opinion.

This says nothing.

It's an airline used by people who wouldn't normally fly.

I don't understand what do you mean by this.

Old March 1st, 2009, 05:01 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Lennart Petersen

In my opinion Ryanair are a bunch of incompetent bandits and I never ever
want anything to do with them again.

---------
Possibly, and you're perfectly free to make your choice.
But nevertheless FR increases their number of passengers from time to time
and they make profit.

I am not alone in my opinion.

-------------
Not at all, but there're obviously a number with another opinion.

It's an airline used by people who wouldn't normally fly.

----------
Possibly, but what's wrong with that ?
Is an airline supposed to be for only experienced travellers who "normally
fly" ?

I've trusted them now a few times, 6 exactly, and in my experience they were
average nothing particular to complain against them. A friend to me have
trusted them more than so and is also satisfied with what provided.

--
William Black

Time for tea.

Old March 5th, 2009, 06:06 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
grusl[_4_]

"Martin" wrote in message
On Sun, 1 Mar 2009 10:36:51 -0000, "Ian F."
wrote:

"William Black" wrote in message

Never again...

Nor me. I've had nothing but appalling experiences with Ryanair - rude,
incompetent staff, delays and so on.

No amount of money-saving is worth the stress they cause.

All the nice airlines go bust.

But not all airlines that go bust are nice! Pan Am, f'rinstance.

Cheers,
George W Russell
Bangalore