Disney cruise lines takes advantage of us west coasters

Old May 7th, 2004, 02:36 AM
HDawson228

Default Disney cruise lines takes advantage of us west coasters

Demand will establish the price. Not wishes. If the ship sails full, then the
price was right.
Old May 7th, 2004, 06:13 AM
Linsifer

I was going to say the same thing. No way would I pay big money to sail on
Disney when, like you said, we have almost brand new Princess ships, not to
mention the very popular Pride, all sailing down to the Mexican Riviera.

Lindsay

Patty wrote:

The OP was talking about a West coast cruise on Disney. Disney is coming
here
next summer in celebratin of Disneyland's (park) 50th anniversary. They are
offering a 7 night Mexican Riviera cruise which is a complete rip off. I can
go to the Mexican Riviera on a new Princess ship for SO much less. I won't
give Disney my money.

~ Patty

Old May 7th, 2004, 06:27 AM
Andrew

Yes, i was talking about the 7 day west coast cruises disney is doing next
year. they said that these prices were already discounted $800 off brochure
rate.

"Candy Brock" wrote in message
Actually, we don't know what kind of cruise is discussed, only that the
OP is a west-coaster (meaning living on the west coast).

Candy
West Coast, Shmest Coast... put me on a ship

MsPatty4 wrote:
There are LOTS of other options for Caribbean cruises.

The OP was talking about a West coast cruise on Disney. Disney is

coming here
next summer in celebratin of Disneyland's (park) 50th anniversary. They

are
offering a 7 night Mexican Riviera cruise which is a complete rip off.

I can
go to the Mexican Riviera on a new Princess ship for SO much less. I

won't
give Disney my money.

~ Patty

Andrew posted:

7 days w/ tax cat 6-$2252 p.p
cat 4-$2852 p.p.

waitlisting for cat 1-3, they said they were sold out by 10:15am

that is a lot of money for a non holiday cruise, being that most cruises
offer this saiiling intinerary from 799-1499 pp in the summer time...i
booked, but will probably cancel,...who knows.

Any ideas on how to better spend my money during next summer on a cruise