new to the group with a few questions

Old May 5th, 2004, 03:38 AM
Howie

Default new to the group with a few questions

Dick Goldhaber wrote:

Howie,

I can't speak for Bill, and I can't see what Michelle writes.

If Bill defends us JayDubs against this malicious bigot, why
should we attack him?

I like Bill; and I certainly was not trying to attack him. I just asked
him to explain something, Dick. Now, that I re-read my post, perhaps I
should have been more careful with my phrasing.

Howie

--
DG in Cherry Hill, NJ

"Howie" wrote in message

Bill,

Is there some good reason you need to re-post cc's racist **** whenever
you reply to it? Perhaps there is a good reason for you to do this. If
so, would you mind clueing me in?

Howie

Bill Lawrence123 wrote:

You are as clueless as you are classless. You made anti-Semitic

remarks,

apparently not realizing that I was Jewish. When I made you aware that

I was

not a potential member of the KKK you, embarrassed, turned on me.

I owe you no explanations, you racist pig.

Smartass answers concerning Skip, Les, Dick, Sunny and Jean.

When you have no defense, attack.

services.

Old May 5th, 2004, 08:03 AM
BTC/TAK on ACK

Unlikely, I think. Usually, I'm told, "Johns" pay up-front for only one such
"service"... it's hard to imagine anyone being willing to pay in advance for
forty-nine more.

Old May 6th, 2004, 12:25 PM
Bob and Amy

"Venting is fine, Lady Heather, but you are sort of a newbie, and
Klansman, sorry, Kalnsperson Krissy is an old festering sore."
Your friend, Bill

What exactly is a "Kalnsperson", Bill?
Or is Bill not your real name either?

Old May 6th, 2004, 07:02 PM
Heather

you are sort of a newbie

That means something?

and
Klansman

Oh, okay, if it makes you feel better.

-Heather (who thinks it's funny how people on here are always screaming they
are being attacked by prejudice people, yet go ahead and attack others in the
same breath). So here I go too, then; I take offense to being called a
newbie...you are a klansman! Oh and just to set the record straight, regardless
of how long I have been posting to this group (or reading it), I have a
lifetime of travel and ship knowledge, unlike alot of people who are "going on
a first cruise" or "have not been on too many and don't travel much". My travel
by ocean liner and cruise ship is only eclipsed by my NM's logged aboard boats
and motoryachts. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.