See You Landlubbers Later!

Old May 12th, 2004, 10:34 PM
Mason Barge

Default See You Landlubbers Later!

Off to San Francisco tomorrow for a couple of days, before boarding
the Mercury for 12-day r.t. Alaska. My wife has never been before

Keep your fingers crossed for warm weather and low biting insect
count.

Mason Barge

"If this is coffee, please bring me some tea. If this is tea, please bring me some coffee."
-- Abraham Lincoln
Old May 12th, 2004, 10:45 PM
Howie

Mason Barge wrote:

Off to San Francisco tomorrow for a couple of days, before boarding
the Mercury for 12-day r.t. Alaska. My wife has never been before

Keep your fingers crossed for warm weather and low biting insect
count.

I'll keep all of may appendages crossed for you, for a brief time
anyway. Have a blast, Mason.

Old May 12th, 2004, 10:53 PM
Dory Samuels

How I envy you! Have a wonderful cruise and be sure to tell us all
about it when you return.

~Dory~

Old May 12th, 2004, 10:58 PM
Annie Mooney Neves

Have fun in my home town! We are enjoying wonderful weather here -- try
to get to the Ferry Building. Lots of neat shops there; my fav is Sur
La Table.

And have a wonderful cruise on the Merc, too!

==Annie by the Bay

Old May 12th, 2004, 11:02 PM
villa deauville

Mason
Enjoy

SUNNY........left my heart in San Francisco

S'nd I
XXX

Old May 13th, 2004, 01:43 AM
Surfer E2468

MASON: Went to ALASKA last week in may,first week in june,had beautiful
weather,and NO BUGSNO RAIN,and only a couple hours of fog

Old May 13th, 2004, 04:33 AM
Sue and Kevin Mullen

Mason Barge wrote:
Off to San Francisco tomorrow for a couple of days, before boarding
the Mercury for 12-day r.t. Alaska. My wife has never been before

Keep your fingers crossed for warm weather and low biting insect
count.

Have a great time in San Francisco and a wonderful cruise!!

sue

Old May 17th, 2004, 02:03 AM
Jeff Coudriet

Mason--

Want to hear all about it when you come back. I'll be on Mercury in
August for 7 days...taking my mom on her first cruise! I have been on
Merc twice before, so looking forward to a return voyage.

Jeff