Car Hire in Cairns

Old July 10th, 2004, 03:26 PM
fox1

Default Car Hire in Cairns

Hello again! I'm back to pick your brains again. :-)

My last trip to Oz was 2 years ago and thanks to the advice I
gleaned here, my stay in The Gold Coast was extremely enjoyable.

My wife and I are booked into 'On the Beach' outside of Cairns
in November and we need advice on car hire...

We require a small automatic vehicle for 3/4 weeks and naturally we
require a good reliable economical deal.

All advice appreciated.. I'll be with you in the ng till my
departure..many thanks in advance.

--

View my aircraft pictures:
"http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=1753"
Old July 12th, 2004, 12:50 AM
Ross

I presume that you have done a Google Search using "Car Hire" Cairns as
the argument.

My quick look turned up 2400 entries.

Ross

Old July 12th, 2004, 04:11 AM
Alan

On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 09:50:03 +1000, "Ross" wrote:

I presume that you have done a Google Search using "Car Hire" Cairns as
the argument.

My quick look turned up 2400 entries.

Ross

(expletive included)

I came across this today on a different ng:

http://www.just****inggoogleit.com/

Check it out - it's real:-)

Cheers, Alan
Old July 12th, 2004, 11:07 AM
Grandad \(Derek\)

The missus is just returning from a trip to Cairns and all points south with
her sister. They hired a car in Cairns for travel to Brisbane, then flew to
Sydney (on a plane, I think, unless the sister-in-law took her broom).

She's due back here (in East Gippsland) this Wednesday. I'll post a note on
where she hired the car from and any other helpful details she comes up
with, probably on Thursday this week. Keep an eye out.

Good travellin!

Grandad

Old July 16th, 2004, 07:15 AM
fox1

On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 22:03:06 +0200, "Runge"
wrote:

ABC Integra
in Cairns

I'll look them up thanks! :-)

Old July 16th, 2004, 07:15 AM
fox1

On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 22:03:06 +0200, "Runge"
wrote:

ABC Integra
in Cairns

I'll look them up thanks! :-)