Ethiopia Historical Route

Old August 24th, 2004, 12:04 PM
Nisse PowerMan

Default Ethiopia Historical Route

Im trying to book flight tickets for the historical route.

I want to book the YRT fares on the Historical Route? (4 Historical pts,
170 EUR if booked in Europe).

It seems the YRT fares are valid ONLY if booked together with
International ET flights plus also ONLY for a minimum group size of 2.

But I already have tickets with Lufthansa.

Anybody who knows how this works and if I can book from Europe or must
do that in Ethiopia?

Ethiopian Airlines refuses to answer any of my emails!

/Anders

--
Remove the obvious part before replying by mail please!
Old August 24th, 2004, 03:04 PM
L. Andreoli

Hi Anders,
I am also interested in doing the historical route (this time) by air.
Please let me know what YRT fares means.
Thanks
==================================
Lou Andreoli
Human, wildlife & nature photographer
http://www.homepages.hetnet.nl/~louine

==================================

"Nisse PowerMan" schreef in bericht

Old August 25th, 2004, 09:47 AM
Nisse PowerMan

L. Andreoli wrote:

Hi Anders,
I am also interested in doing the historical route (this time) by air.
Please let me know what YRT fares means.
Thanks
==================================
Lou Andreoli
Human, wildlife & nature photographer
http://www.homepages.hetnet.nl/~louine

==================================

I got a fax from Ethiopian airlines for roundtrip fares.

# Historical places YRT Fare EUR Ticket
5 210 HIS03005
4 170 HIS03006
3 140 HIS03007
2 120 HIS03008
1 110 HIS03009

Problem is it seems this must be booked A with international ET Tickets,
B with MIN 2 pax.

Anyone who has booked these tickets on Historical route?

/Anders