Are Twinkies Outlawed in Alabama?

Old June 17th, 2007, 11:41 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
hp

Default Are Twinkies Outlawed in Alabama?

Seriously, I have lived here a year and never found a store in the state
that sells Twinkies. I just spent a weekend at Destin, spending 5 hours each
way driving through back roads to get there, and I could not find a single
service station that sells it either.

You can find Starbucks stores in the most unlikely places in backwoods
Alabama, but not Twinkies. Why!?!?!?

Old June 18th, 2007, 04:29 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Hatunen

On Sun, 17 Jun 2007 17:41:38 -0500, "hp" wrote:

Seriously, I have lived here a year and never found a store in the state
that sells Twinkies. I just spent a weekend at Destin, spending 5 hours each
way driving through back roads to get there, and I could not find a single
service station that sells it either.

You can find Starbucks stores in the most unlikely places in backwoods
Alabama, but not Twinkies. Why!?!?!?

Aparently Alabamans are smarter than I gave them credit for.

Old June 18th, 2007, 08:32 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Alohacyberian

"Hatunen" wrote in message
On Sun, 17 Jun 2007 17:41:38 -0500, "hp" wrote:

Seriously, I have lived here a year and never found a store in the state
that sells Twinkies. I just spent a weekend at Destin, spending 5 hours
each
way driving through back roads to get there, and I could not find a single
service station that sells it either.

You can find Starbucks stores in the most unlikely places in backwoods
Alabama, but not Twinkies. Why!?!?!?

Aparently Alabamans are smarter than I gave them credit for.

That could depend on your definition of "Twinkies". KM
--
(-:alohacyberian:-) At my website view over 3,600 live cameras or
visit NASA, the Vatican, the Smithsonian, the Louvre, CIA, FBI, and

Old June 18th, 2007, 12:47 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Icono Clast

Hatunen wrote:
"hp" wrote:
Seriously, I have lived here a year and never found a store in
the state that sells Twinkies.

Aparently Alabamans are smarter than I gave them credit for.

Rim shot!

Old June 18th, 2007, 06:27 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Hatunen

On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 07:32:25 GMT, "Alohacyberian"
wrote:

"Hatunen" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 17 Jun 2007 17:41:38 -0500, "hp" wrote:

Seriously, I have lived here a year and never found a store in the state
that sells Twinkies. I just spent a weekend at Destin, spending 5 hours
each
way driving through back roads to get there, and I could not find a single
service station that sells it either.

You can find Starbucks stores in the most unlikely places in backwoods
Alabama, but not Twinkies. Why!?!?!?

Aparently Alabamans are smarter than I gave them credit for.

That could depend on your definition of "Twinkies". KM

Oh. I didn't think of that.

Old June 19th, 2007, 02:56 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
catalpa

"hp" wrote in message
Seriously, I have lived here a year and never found a store in the state
that sells Twinkies. I just spent a weekend at Destin, spending 5 hours
each way driving through back roads to get there, and I could not find a
single service station that sells it either.

You can find Starbucks stores in the most unlikely places in backwoods
Alabama, but not Twinkies. Why!?!?!?

Little Debbie owns the South with their cheap snack cakes.

Old June 19th, 2007, 02:59 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Newby

"catalpa" wrote in message

"hp" wrote in message
Seriously, I have lived here a year and never found a store in the state
that sells Twinkies. I just spent a weekend at Destin, spending 5 hours
each way driving through back roads to get there, and I could not find a
single service station that sells it either.

You can find Starbucks stores in the most unlikely places in backwoods
Alabama, but not Twinkies. Why!?!?!?

Little Debbie owns the South with their cheap snack cakes.

God Bless Moon Pies!

Old June 21st, 2007, 10:37 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Alohacyberian

"hp" wrote in message
Seriously, I have lived here a year and never found a store in the
state
that sells Twinkies. I just spent a weekend at Destin, spending 5 hours
each way driving through back roads to get there, and I could not find
single service station that sells it either.

You can find Starbucks stores in the most unlikely places in backwoods
Alabama, but not Twinkies. Why!?!?!?

Little Debbie owns the South with their cheap snack cakes.

God Bless Moon Pies!

I'll second the motion! ;-) KM

Old June 21st, 2007, 05:30 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Hatunen

On Thu, 21 Jun 2007 09:37:36 GMT, "Alohacyberian"
wrote:

"hp" wrote in message
Seriously, I have lived here a year and never found a store in the
state
that sells Twinkies. I just spent a weekend at Destin, spending 5 hours
each way driving through back roads to get there, and I could not find
single service station that sells it either.

You can find Starbucks stores in the most unlikely places in backwoods
Alabama, but not Twinkies. Why!?!?!?

Little Debbie owns the South with their cheap snack cakes.

God Bless Moon Pies!

I'll second the motion! ;-) KM

Only if you can stand to drink RC with them.

Old June 22nd, 2007, 07:14 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Alohacyberian

wrote:
"hp" wrote in message
Seriously, I have lived here a year and never found a store in the
state
that sells Twinkies. I just spent a weekend at Destin, spending 5
hours
each way driving through back roads to get there, and I could not
find
single service station that sells it either.

You can find Starbucks stores in the most unlikely places in
backwoods
Alabama, but not Twinkies. Why!?!?!?

Little Debbie owns the South with their cheap snack cakes.

God Bless Moon Pies!

I'll second the motion! ;-) KM

Only if you can stand to drink RC with them.

Make that Dr. Pepper. KM