GGC2010

Old April 7th, 2009, 02:33 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Kate

Default GGC2010

Well, I thought we had a chairperson for the GGC2010. I now find out
that we do not, as the person who said that they would do it,
unfortunately, is ill and won't beable to devote any time to it.

SO, I am in need of another person to Chair the Committee for the
GGC2010. This cruise usually is held in Jan/Feb but could be held
much later in the year.

Help, please. I did it last year so it's someone elses turn. Any
takers?? Will there be a GGC next year? I believe this will be
number 12. GGC was born right here on r.t.c.

KateGGC2009 Chairperson

Old April 8th, 2009, 07:17 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Kate

On Apr 6, 9:33*pm, Kate wrote:
Well, I thought we had a chairperson for the GGC2010. *I now find out
that we do not, as the person who said that they would do it,
unfortunately, is ill and won't beable to devote any time to it.

SO, I am in need of another person to Chair the Committee for the
GGC2010. *This cruise usually is held in Jan/Feb but could be held
much later in the year.

Help, please. *I did it last year so it's someone elses turn. *Any
takers?? *Will there be a GGC next year? *I believe this will be
number 12. *GGC was born right here on r.t.c.

KateGGC2009 Chairperson

I take it, since no one posted anything that it will again be up to me
to do something or we won't have a GGC2010.

Am I correct?

Kate
Old April 8th, 2009, 11:39 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jack Hamilton[_1_]

On Wed, 8 Apr 2009 11:17:45 -0700 (PDT), Kate
wrote:

On Apr 6, 9:33*pm, Kate wrote:
Well, I thought we had a chairperson for the GGC2010. *I now find out
that we do not, as the person who said that they would do it,
unfortunately, is ill and won't beable to devote any time to it.

SO, I am in need of another person to Chair the Committee for the
GGC2010. *This cruise usually is held in Jan/Feb but could be held
much later in the year.

Help, please. *I did it last year so it's someone elses turn. *Any
takers?? *Will there be a GGC next year? *I believe this will be
number 12. *GGC was born right here on r.t.c.

KateGGC2009 Chairperson

I take it, since no one posted anything that it will again be up to me
to do something or we won't have a GGC2010.

Am I correct?

Ask me again in mid-2010. I probably won't have any vacation time to
do a cruise in the first part of the year (and I've never been on a
GCC).

Old April 9th, 2009, 04:03 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Kate

wrote:

On Apr 6, 9:33*pm, Kate wrote:
Well, I thought we had a chairperson for the GGC2010. *I now find out
that we do not, as the person who said that they would do it,
unfortunately, is ill and won't beable to devote any time to it.

SO, I am in need of another person to Chair the Committee for the
GGC2010. *This cruise usually is held in Jan/Feb but could be held
much later in the year.

Help, please. *I did it last year so it's someone elses turn. *Any
takers?? *Will there be a GGC next year? *I believe this will be
number 12. *GGC was born right here on r.t.c.

KateGGC2009 Chairperson

I take it, since no one posted anything that it will again be up to me
to do something or we won't have a GGC2010.

Am I correct?

Ask me again in mid-2010. *I probably won't have any vacation time to
do a cruise in the first part of the year (and I've never been on a
GCC).- Hide quoted text -

So, Jack, do you want to be the Chairperson of this GGC2010? You can
do it much later in the year if you want to.

Kate
Old April 10th, 2009, 05:25 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jack Hamilton[_1_]

On Thu, 9 Apr 2009 08:03:46 -0700 (PDT), Kate
wrote:

Ask me again in mid-2010. *I probably won't have any vacation time to
do a cruise in the first part of the year (and I've never been on a
GCC).- Hide quoted text -

So, Jack, do you want to be the Chairperson of this GGC2010? You can
do it much later in the year if you want to.

I've never been on a group cruise, so I don't think that would be a
good idea (beside the fact that I don't expect to have the time to
work on it). But I would be interested in getting more involved in
the process to learn what it takes for 2011 or 2012.