Advertising allowed?

Old March 5th, 2004, 03:44 AM
texan@texas,removethisbit.usa.com

Default Advertising allowed?

On Fri, 05 Mar 2004 13:51:41 +1100, Dave Proctor
wrote:

On Thu, 04 Mar 2004 13:36:44 -0600,
wrote:

Firstly, this is not the first time I have said this:
I am not a self appointed moderator of this newsgroup.

You do a very good job of acting like one.

Dave

=====

NSW Rural Fire Service - become a volunteer today.

http://www.rfs.nsw.gov.au/

Dave, as you have obviously read my reply to you, would you kindly
answer the following which I put forward in that posting:

"Your statement, quote:
Although she has been rather quiet lately, she must only
do it at certain times of the month....

I expect a public explaination of this comment."

Thank you.
Cath
Old March 5th, 2004, 05:38 AM
texan@texas,removethisbit.usa.com

On Fri, 05 Mar 2004 15:52:51 +1100, Dave Proctor
wrote:

On Thu, 04 Mar 2004 21:44:40 -0600,
wrote:

"Your statement, quote:
Although she has been rather quiet lately, she must only
do it at certain times of the month....

I expect a public explaination of this comment."

Should be pretty obvious.

Dave

=====

NSW Rural Fire Service - become a volunteer today.

http://www.rfs.nsw.gov.au/

Pretty obvious as in ??????

Cath
Old March 5th, 2004, 04:25 PM

wrote:

"Your statement, quote:
Although she has been rather quiet lately, she must only
do it at certain times of the month....

I expect a public explaination of this comment."

Should be pretty obvious.

Dave

=====

NSW Rural Fire Service - become a volunteer today.

http://www.rfs.nsw.gov.au/

Mr Proctor,

You do not know me but I am Cath's partner.

This is one instance where you have not used common sense and have
stepped over the line with your insults/abuse.

Over 20 years ago, Cath underwent emergency surgery following the
discovery of a life threatening condition. Part of the surgery
was a hysterectomy.

As a result, she does not have menstrual periods nor does she suffer
from PMS or any other related woman's 'monthly illness'.

I. Briones

Old March 5th, 2004, 05:11 PM
Dave Proctor

On Fri, 5 Mar 2004 21:17:55 -0800, "Patrick Clancy" pat@somehere
wrote:

Why don't you 2 just get over it !!

When Cath stops making silly complaints about something which should
not be complained about.

Dave

=====

Old March 5th, 2004, 05:38 PM

wrote:

Why don't you 2 just get over it !!

When Cath stops making silly complaints about something which should
not be complained about.

Dave

=====

NSW Rural Fire Service - become a volunteer today.

http://www.rfs.nsw.gov.au/

Dave,

I hereby challenge you once and for all, to state the complaints which
you alledge I have made and you can back up by hard evidence such as a
copy of the said complaint as it has been sent from my computer.

So please take up the challenge otherwise shut up.

Cath
Old March 5th, 2004, 09:37 PM
Stan

She may have made what you consider to be a silly complaint, but that did
not give you the right to be crude and insensitive to her and to the readers
of this group.

Stan

news