feedback needed

Old May 13th, 2004, 05:35 PM
Sasha M.

Default feedback needed

hi guys, i just developed a new cruising site for my client, and was
wandering if you could give me some feedback about it (and maybe find
a cheap cruise holiday for yourself

I dont really know where else to ask but here as you all seem to have
some cruising experience. I am looking for general comments from
prices to navigation and ease of use.

http://www.key2cruising-holidays.co.uk

thanks in advance
Old May 13th, 2004, 05:46 PM
Mike Cordelli

I wasn't thrilled with the search engine, if I want to see all the cruises
say in August I don't see a way to do it, I have to put in a date. Then I
found that if I put in 01/08/2004. and pick the Far East, it brings up
cruises in November, so it just apparently ignores the date selection.

m...

Old May 13th, 2004, 10:05 PM

You're right that you can't view all cruises in August, but this
format is exactly what I was looking for last week - a way to find
all the cruises leaving on a certain day, and I don't mind having
it show the days before and after, since there may be some
flexibility in travel. What I was curious about, though, was
that it didn't pull up some cruises I knew about from previous
searches, and also the prices quoted for some cruises, specifically
a Mediterranean cruise in October, are said to include air fare!
Somehow, I doubt that this can be true -- no mention of what
gateway city you need to leave from! Even given that it's aimed
at a British market, it seems to be a somewhat useful site.

On Thu, 13 May 2004, Mike Cordelli wrote:

I wasn't thrilled with the search engine, if I want to see all the cruises
say in August I don't see a way to do it, I have to put in a date. Then I
found that if I put in 01/08/2004. and pick the Far East, it brings up
cruises in November, so it just apparently ignores the date selection.

"Sasha M." wrote in message
m...
hi guys, i just developed a new cruising site for my client, and was
wandering if you could give me some feedback about it (and maybe find
a cheap cruise holiday for yourself

I dont really know where else to ask but here as you all seem to have
some cruising experience. I am looking for general comments from
prices to navigation and ease of use.

http://www.key2cruising-holidays.co.uk

thanks in advance

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Katherine Becker "As god is my witness
I thought turkeys could fly"
NEVER SEND A FERRET TO DO A WEASEL's JOB --WKRP

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Old May 14th, 2004, 12:42 PM
Brian M McGarvie

Being from the UK I am happy to see another decent cruise site...

Perhaps not as cheap as others agents, but the information given is very
handy.

Regarding the Search a agree with the comments about viewing all from a
particular month.

Also... (not sure if directly relevent to the site per-se) the ability to
pick regional departure airports... for example all cruising in a date or on
a date departing from Glasgow.

Being a web-developer myself (and having developed travel sites) I know the
complications behind it.

m...

Old May 14th, 2004, 04:32 PM
Cruising Chrissy

On Fri, 14 May 2004 11:42:20 +0000 (UTC), "Brian M McGarvie"
wrote:

Also... (not sure if directly relevent to the site per-se) the ability to
pick regional departure airports... for example all cruising in a date or on
a date departing from Glasgow.

Being a web-developer myself (and having developed travel sites) I know the
complications behind it.

What do you see the particular complications to be?