How safe is the night train between Istanbul and Sofia?

Old April 28th, 2004, 12:07 PM
gogu

Default How safe is the night train between Istanbul and Sofia?

Ο "GregVorias33" έγραψε στο μήνυμα
Mr. Hooray I've come to the conclusion that Sean is also in a fighting

mood.
Are you game? Ready to throw the gauntlet.I think Sean is a coward and he
will find some excuse to avoid physical punishment from your angry fists.

My
offer still stands.

Of course!
Since Seanie-Stupidiny and Henry-the-Racist-******* are one and the same
person:-)))
They will give a show and fight for a while between them, so Henrietta will
gain some sympathy among Greek posters:-)))
DUMB Henrietta, DUMB ;-)

--
http://www.romclub.4t.com/rabin.html

E' mai possibile, oh porco di un cane, che le avventure in codesto reame
debban risolversi tutte con grandi puttane!
F.d.A

Henry Hooray wrote:

No, no, Seanie, your 'evidence' was precisely "Look what I did on Google

and
came up with" - no more, and no less. The 'evidence' that you produced

was
to Google search, via makeashorterlink.com, where you were looking for
"tourist raped by greek". That's all, Seanie.

What I did was simply to demonstrate what a futile exercise your

Googling
had been, that your Googling had not produced a shred of meaningful
evidence. I looked for "tourist raped by "british OR english"", and came

up
with more than five times as many hits. And my conclusion was that this

kind
of 'research' is worth zilch.

Trust you are not going to go into denial, just like gogu. Perhaps you

are
gogu?

Henry.

"Seanie O'Kilfoyle" wrote in message

"Henry Hooray" wrote in message
In spite of my polite request to prove the assertion you repeat here

you
have not been able to do so.

Dearest Polite little ewe

I refuse to "prove" *established facts* to lazy sheep who cannot be

arsed
discover the facts for themselves

Your ignorance of *established facts* is YOUR problem not mine, so

don't
expect me to work towards healing you of your ignorance

Your silly little "Look what I did on Google and came up with" proves

that
you have it within you (even though you ended up shooting yourself in

both
feet by doing so, Mwahahahahaaar)

So get on with it man

Sort your life out !