Voyager of the Seas Review -long

Old August 22nd, 2005, 02:14 AM
Sue and Kevin Mullen

Ray Goldenberg wrote:

On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 17:02:13 -0400, Sue and Kevin Mullen
wrote:

When I hear annoucements on any cruise ship, I yell SHUT UP.LOL

Hi Sue,

How's that working for you? (with apologies to Dr. Phil) ;=)

LOL.....very well thank you!!

sue
Old August 22nd, 2005, 04:24 PM
Becca

Sue and Kevin Mullen wrote:

When I hear annoucements on any cruise ship, I yell SHUT UP.LOL

Sue, if we try that in unison, maybe it will work.

We should complain about the announcements on our comment cards. If
everyone does, maybe they will make some changes.

Becca
Old August 22nd, 2005, 04:31 PM
Sue and Kevin Mullen

Becca wrote:
Sue and Kevin Mullen wrote:

When I hear annoucements on any cruise ship, I yell SHUT UP.LOL

Sue, if we try that in unison, maybe it will work.

Together you and I can do whatever we set out to do(VBG).

We should complain about the announcements on our comment cards. If
everyone does, maybe they will make some changes.

They might listen, you can never tell, but it is worth the effort.

sue

MOAGC2 - 2/06
SGC2006 - 8/06
Old September 15th, 2005, 03:07 AM
cmugrad88

The previous post stated that RCI no longer supplies shampoo etc.... Is this
true? When did they stop doing that?
Aleece

"Karen " wrote in message
Paul Krause wrote:

Voyager of the Seas
Cape Liberty (Bayonne) NJ to Bermuda
August 7-12

Thanks for this review. I was interested because we did a trip on the
ship almost a year ago, and I was curious as to how she's holding up.

WINDJAMMER: C-.

The food in the Windjammer was as disappointing as last year. Plenty of
variety, but low quality. Not quite up to college cafeteria fare.

Can you tell me what was "disappointing" in a bit more detail? You
say there was plenty of variety, but it just wasn't tasty or ... what?

In the afternoon we attended the ice show which is wonderful. Donąt miss
this!

Agreed!

Karen

_____

"You can't cross the sea merely by standing & staring at the water." -
Rabindranath Tagore

Old September 15th, 2005, 03:19 AM
Peri

cmugrad88 wrote:
The previous post stated that RCI no longer supplies shampoo etc.... Is this
true? When did they stop doing that?
Aleece

We were just on the Voyager at the end of August, and while there was
nothing else provided in the bathroom except soap (no moisturizer,
etc.), there WAS a shampoo/conditioner product in a dispenser in the
shower. It was fine.

~ Peri