Barcelona Airport Transportation

Old June 19th, 2008, 06:06 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Runge12

Default Barcelona Airport Transportation

Don't you guys use the metro or isn"t it too good for you

"John Kulp" a écrit dans le message de
On Wed, 18 Jun 2008 16:01:27 GMT, "Arthur Hornig"
wrote:

"Jean O'Boyle" wrote in message
t...
In November, we will be visiting Barcelona pre-cruise for several days
and
we are staying at the Hotel Atlantis. Is there a bus shuttle from the
airport to hotels in central city or must we take a taxi?
Thank you in advance,

--Jean

aJean,

There is a special train from the Barcelona airport to downtown Barcelona.
When I was there in April it was FREE because of some slight delay from
construction. There are several train stations in Barcelona; email your
hotel to find the closest. In my case the train stopped one block from my
hotel.

That's good advice. I was there about a month ago and it is a very
efficient way to get into Barcelona. About 20 minutes as I recall.

Old June 19th, 2008, 03:50 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
John Kulp

On Thu, 19 Jun 2008 07:06:55 +0200, "Runge12"
wrote:

Don't you guys use the metro or isn"t it too good for you

That's a little difficult to do since it doesn't go to the airport.

Old June 19th, 2008, 04:17 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Gregory Morrow[_41_]

wrote:

Don't you guys use the metro or isn"t it too good for you

That's a little difficult to do since it doesn't go to the airport.

Lol..."Runge" is not the "brightest bulb", shall we say...

--
Best
Greg

" I find Greg Morrow lowbrow, witless, and obnoxious. For him to claim that
we are some
kind of comedy team turns my stomach."
- "cybercat" to me on rec.food.cooking

Old June 19th, 2008, 04:26 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Dong Caan

wrote:

[...]

....the dullest knob...
Old June 19th, 2008, 04:26 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
berry[_2_]

Maybe off topic (of course it is, but) --- where is the " first"
place\area you would go to - when in Barcelona? (not
bar or restaurant)
Old June 19th, 2008, 06:01 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Giovanni Drogo

On Thu, 19 Jun 2008, berry wrote:

Maybe off topic (of course it is, but) --- where is the " first"
place\area you would go to - when in Barcelona? (not bar or
restaurant)

The airport toilet ?

is a newsreading account used by more persons to
Old June 19th, 2008, 06:04 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
John Kulp

wrote:

Don't you guys use the metro or isn"t it too good for you

That's a little difficult to do since it doesn't go to the airport.

Lol..."Runge" is not the "brightest bulb", shall we say...

Oh I find him just fine most of the time, but nobody is right all the
time.

Old June 19th, 2008, 06:31 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Jimmy Olsen Cub Reporter

Giovanni Drogo wrote:

On Thu, 19 Jun 2008, berry wrote:
Maybe off topic (of course it is, but) --- where is the " first"
place\area you would go to - when in Barcelona? *(not bar or
restaurant)

The airport toilet ?

Well, yes, that's *definitely* where "Runge" would go...

chuckle

--
Best
Greg

Old June 19th, 2008, 09:59 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Jimmy Olsen Cub Reporter

wrote:

[...]

A dung - covered turnip...

--