Seattle Airport Shuttles

Old December 18th, 2003, 01:37 PM
WolfpackFan

Default Seattle Airport Shuttles

For our Alaska cruise on the Diamond Princess next year, we will be
flying in the day before our sailing day and will be staying at the
Westin. I need a shuttle service to get us from the airport to the
Westin. There will be four of us with luggage. The next morning we will
just take taxis to the cruise pier and after the cruise docks on the
last day will use Princess' transfer service to get back to the airport.
If anyone has had any good experience with any Seattle shuttle service,
please let me know. If they have a website I can go to that would be great.

Thanks - John
Old December 18th, 2003, 04:03 PM
JLeary256

Just take cabs. Cost is about $25+++ Seatac- downtown, you will be paying more
with the Princess transfer. Especially with 4 people- shuttles charge by the
person, a cab would still be my preference. Shuttle listings for Seatac are at
the bottom.- http://www.taxicentral.com/links/shuttleservice.html
Old December 18th, 2003, 06:59 PM
Steve Hayes

John,
I did a cruise in 9/03 in which I flew into Seattle. I went to Ground
Transportation and for $30 plus tip was taken to the Seattle Sheraton
downtown in an older but still nice black stretch limo. The cab fare
would have been about the same. I highly recommend this.No prior
reservations are needed.
Steve

Old December 19th, 2003, 03:06 AM
Cricket

In article , WolfpackFan
writes:

For our Alaska cruise on the Diamond Princess next year, we will be
flying in the day before our sailing day and will be staying at the
Westin. I need a shuttle service to get us from the airport to the
Westin. There will be four of us with luggage. The next morning we will
just take taxis to the cruise pier and after the cruise docks on the
last day will use Princess' transfer service to get back to the airport.
If anyone has had any good experience with any Seattle shuttle service,
please let me know. If they have a website I can go to that would be great.

I sailed out of Seattle in September and we used Shuttle Express.
(www.shuttleexpress.com) The driver met us in baggage claim and drove us to
our hotel. Just like you have planned, we took a taxi to the port the next
morning. I also arranged for pick up after leaving the ship which was
seamless. They have a coordinator at the dock who calls the towncar which is
waiting just off site and 5 minutes later we were on our way to the airport.
If you arrive in the evening, be sure to request Donna. She was wonderful!
She only works evenings. Being in that taxi, even for the short ride to the
pier, made me really appreciate the service that Shuttle Express provides.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~
Cricket in the California Desert
TDC Nurse to all Disney Creatures and their guests

Old December 20th, 2003, 01:32 PM
RRaabe

We took the Grayline shuttle this past May for our cruise out of Seattle.
You can check it out on their website. They stop at most of the major
downtown hotels. Our driver gave us a very nice narrative on the way in,
with lots of interesting info on the Seattle region, kind of like a tour for
the price of a shuttle. We enjoyed it enough to remember it and share with
you here, must have been good.
Romeo Raabe in Green Bay, WI