terror warning for Thailand

Old November 5th, 2004, 04:12 PM
Yamamoto

"Iceman" wrote in message

snipped

| The one thing to watch out for is that some travel insurance companies
| will not pay out for any reason if you go anywhere on the travel
| warning list - whether that warning is deserved or not. Make sure
| that your travel insurance policy will cover Thailand.

AFAIK, every travel insurance has a little item in their clause saying that
they will not cover accidents due to war, terrorism, and other similar
cases.

No matter which country you are going to.

Carlos

Old November 5th, 2004, 10:55 PM
Tuuk

Ya,, terror usage is for cowards,, for low lifes who rebel against society
who want to break the laws and go against the peaceful communities.

Just ask the Dopez,, he supports terrorism,,

He doesn't worry about travelling to affected or infected countrys, he fits
right in and knows what to look for, knows how to participate...

They call him the Cowboy

"EAC" wrote in message
m...
(Tchiowa) wrote in message
. com...
I agree with you. The terror risk is not particularly higher there
than anywhere else on the planet.

Terror by general definition is fear, terrorize by general definition
is to scare people.

How to terrorize people? Easy, you can issued a terror warning or
report that there's the possibility one can be killed. If the person
respond by backing away, then your terror attack work.

So... The terror risk in Thailand is no higher than anywhere else in
the planet, considering that C.N.N. and so on are also shown in
Thailand.

Old November 6th, 2004, 07:01 AM
lopez the wolf

Better than being a paedo
You have said it yourself.
You said,,,I buy drinks for the little boys and sometimes get them
drunk,,,,you said this.

I like to watch the boys when they get changed,,,you said this in yor post.

for goodness sake get help before someone knocks off your
head...Paedo,,,get some help, leave the children alone, they can't stand up
for themselves. GET THERAPY
" Tuuk" wrote in message
Ya,, terror usage is for cowards,, for low lifes who rebel against society
who want to break the laws and go against the peaceful communities.

Just ask the Dopez,, he supports terrorism,,

He doesn't worry about travelling to affected or infected countrys, he

fits
right in and knows what to look for, knows how to participate...

They call him the Cowboy

"EAC" wrote in message
m...

Old November 6th, 2004, 02:24 PM
Tuuk

Dopez ,, you are a liar

Dead flat liar,,,

Here is your lie,,,

"'"""'You said,,,I buy drinks for the little boys and sometimes get them
drunk,,,,you said this.''"""""

Now Dopez,, that is a flat lie

No wonder you are such a liberal father...

If I ever meet you dopez, I will spit on you... You have no integrity...

At least I have never made stories up like you have.

No, I will not play your game, you are the lowest form,,

At least those who fling mud around here have ethics, some of them, and they
bark back with some forms of intelligence,, now you have sunken further
down,,

Were you on weeds when you made this statement,,,,

Why don't you follow your own advice,, ignore me,, keep me on ignore,,

You know there Dopez,, I do so much work for students, cripple children, the
hospitals around here,, to hear you make such a comment makes me sick,,

I will not sink myself to such a low level as your trying to drag me to,,
even though your such an easy target,, I will not,, You win,,,

" Tuuk" wrote in message
Ya,, terror usage is for cowards,, for low lifes who rebel against
society
who want to break the laws and go against the peaceful communities.

Just ask the Dopez,, he supports terrorism,,

He doesn't worry about travelling to affected or infected countrys, he

fits
right in and knows what to look for, knows how to participate...

They call him the Cowboy

"EAC" wrote in message
m...