terror warning for Thailand

Old November 9th, 2004, 10:42 PM
lopez the wolf

Goodbye idiot

" Tuuk" wrote in message
Hey Dopez,,,

It may please you to know,,, you ****ing liar,,

That when parents take their children to the hockey arena,,, the kids do

not
shower at the arena,, you dumb ****ing liar,,, lol,,, Parents (usually

their
father) take their children into the dressing room and they tie their

skates
up for them,,, lol,,, you dumb ****ing liar,,,lol,,,
Hockey players do not usually shower until after they are older,, you dumb
****,,, lol,,

So,, How many young kids do you know who carry a big hockey bag, their
sticks (especially the goalies) on their own? I mean kids ALWAYS have

their
parents with them,,, lol

You dumb ****ing liar ,,

But lets look at the list of things you have said in the past,,, lemme go
get it,,, lol,,, actually I have found a few more interesting articals,,,

1- Your wife is a whore You said this, not me.
2- Your wife's pussy smells bad You said this, not me.
3- Your wife opens your beer You said this,
4- You're a drugs abuser You said this,
5- You are an alcohol abuser You said this,
6- Your daughter works in a strip joint You said this,
7- You watched your daughter perform lap dances You said this,
8- You come from the darkest side of town You said this,
9- Your wife comes from a darker side of town You said this,
10- You go to Thailand for sex and your wife visits her family,,
again,, you said this,,
11- You enjoy many sexual partners, male or female (going on
memory there, most probably accurate, I will check with that one,, the
multiple is right but men was mentioned by you but I am not sure what
context,, it was two days ago.
12- You will not defend our wife when someone tries to pay for sex
13- When someone disagrees with you, you call them child molesters,
14- You badmouthed your friends Chabby and Carlos
15- You lied about visiting Thailand on business
16- You refused to pay for your wife's family when they needed money.
17- You refused to pay for your wife's breast implants, you said you

were
broke.
18- Lol, DOpes,, your a joke
19- You lied when you said you were going skiing in the alps for a

week,
lol,
20-

"lopez the wolf" wrote in message

" Tuuk" wrote in message

Yea your right dick for brains!!
I have called my wife a water buffalo!!!It turns her on..
And you can't beat that odd smell the old buffalos pussy gives off...

Its sought of repungent but makes me wild..I take a few uppers then I am
on
a roll.

But first I have to knock back a few bears..But hay divkhead, this is

what
men do..

Not litttle unwanted Canadians who can't get a woman, and has to hang
around
boys hockey teams,
buying them beer and getting them drunk..
That is what you said.
You also said you like to see them in the showers..you said that

Whereas tuuk you don't see me spouting out loads of dribble about you

just
the 2 things you said...

All the things you say about me and drinking and womanising is true..I
happen to like that..

But it sickens me to hear you say how you like to see young lads in the
showers!!!!

Old November 9th, 2004, 10:50 PM
Tuuk

Dopez,, you dumb lying fool,,,

You said at 5:40 PM that you were going to ignore all my posts,, ignore me
completely,,,

Then at 5:42 PM you reply right here to me,,, lol,,,

Ask your wife to slap you ,,, you deserve it,,,

Are you drunk again??? Did you mix up the reds with the blues again?? look
out prostitutes in his town,,, lol,,, especially the male ones,,, or the
ones that smell like waterbuffalos,, lol,,,

What an idiot,, compares his wife's pussy to a waterbuffalos pussy,,, lol,,,

Dopez,,, your the limit man,,,, the speed limit,,,