Flickr giving me someone elses photos !

Old July 31st, 2008, 03:38 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.africa
Dimond Geeza

Default Flickr giving me someone elses photos !

this photo is nothing to do with me, though I see it was also taken by
an Olympus 550

http://www.flickr.com/photos/26966431@N06/2653053942/

has this happened to anyone else ?
Old July 31st, 2008, 04:27 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.africa
Frank ess

Dimond Geeza wrote:
this photo is nothing to do with me, though I see it was also taken
by an Olympus 550

http://www.flickr.com/photos/26966431@N06/2653053942/

has this happened to anyone else ?

Do you know where your camera was
April 19, 2008 at 12.04pm PDT?

Did you upload some photos and this one slipped in from a "returned to
stock" memory card?

Probably a plot to wallpaper the world with boring football shots.

--
Frank ess

Old July 31st, 2008, 06:50 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.africa
Sinthia Pain

On 31 Jul, 17:27, "Frank ess" wrote:
Dimond Geeza wrote:
this photo is nothing to do with me, though I see it was also taken
by an Olympus 550

http://www.flickr.com/photos/26966431@N06/2653053942/

has this happened to anyone else ?

Do you know where your camera was
April 19, 2008 at 12.04pm PDT?

Did you upload some photos and this one slipped in from a "returned to
stock" memory card?

Probably a plot to wallpaper the world with boring football shots.

--
Frank ess

exactly I would not bother with a football game!
Old July 31st, 2008, 07:22 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.africa
Ron Hunter

Dimond Geeza wrote:
this photo is nothing to do with me, though I see it was also taken by
an Olympus 550

http://www.flickr.com/photos/26966431@N06/2653053942/

has this happened to anyone else ?

The site was completely inaccessible earlier. I suspect they have major
problems.

Old August 1st, 2008, 08:35 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.africa
Keith Willshaw[_3_]

"Dimond Geeza" wrote in message
this photo is nothing to do with me, though I see it was also taken by
an Olympus 550

http://www.flickr.com/photos/26966431@N06/2653053942/

has this happened to anyone else ?

I suggest you change your password as a matter of some urgency

Keith