radisson miami biscayne bay(DT)

Old September 12th, 2003, 10:00 PM
Brian Kelley

Default radisson miami biscayne bay(DT)

Got this through Priceline for $44 for a 2 night b4 our Voyager cruise in
January. Anybody stayed there since it changed hands? Thanks...BK

Old September 12th, 2003, 11:27 PM
Donnassei

Hi Fish,
I also got this hotel through Priceline for $50, so you got an even nicer deal.
I'm too looking for infomation on this hotel, so far I've heard positive
things about it, nice location to the port, that was my main concern, so I'm
happy.

Donna
Tuesday Chat Host
http://www.cruisemates.com
Old September 13th, 2003, 01:21 AM
Teddie Potter

"Brian Kelley" wrote in message
et...
Got this through Priceline for $44 for a 2 night b4 our Voyager cruise in
January. Anybody stayed there since it changed hands? Thanks...BK

We stayed there this past April just before it changed ownership to the
Radisson, so I will only comment on the location. It is a very short cab
ride from the hotel to Bayside Marketplace, and to the pier. BUT--do not
walk around the hotel or attempt to walk to/from Bayside after dark. It is
not safe. Even the hotel staff will advise you to take a cab at night for
this reason.

We knew about this before we booked the hotel, btw. That being said, I
still would not have a problem staying at this property again.

teddie

Old September 14th, 2003, 11:32 AM
Kowboyguard

We just booked with Wyndam Summerfield Suites near the airport, they have HUGE
suites, free parking while you are on the cruise, discounts for AAA and
Military and if you sign up for their free rewards program online, you get FREE
local AND long distance calling while you are there. They also provide your
favorite drinks in your room when you arrive. Cant beat all of the above for
the price, and they even shuttle you to and from the ship for free.