Babysitting on RCCL?

Old September 14th, 2004, 05:48 AM
Andrew

Default Babysitting on RCCL?

whar is the minimum age of a child they will babysit.? in your cabin or
public room? what do they charge? how far in advance do they need or do you
walk right in? thanks

Old September 14th, 2004, 08:40 PM
Plasma

From their web site:
As a vacation for the whole family, Royal Caribbean also provides quiet time
for Mom and Dad. That can be during the day, while the kids are at their own
Adventure Ocean programs, or at night, while the kids are with babysitters.

For older children, we offer group sitting in the Late Night Party Zone. The
service is offered from 10 p.m. to 1 a.m. in our youth facilities. Children
must be at least three years of age. The rate is $5 USD an hour per child.

For childern at least one year of age, we also offer individual sitting in
your stateroom from 8 a.m. until 2 a.m. Rates are generally between $8 and
$10 USD an hour, depending on the number of children in your family.
Payments must be made in cash.

We require 24 hours advance notice and the guests can confirm the service
with Guest Relations upon boarding.

k.net...