39% of Americans believe Bush should be impeached.

Old July 12th, 2007, 07:21 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,alt.true-crime,alt.tv.tech.hdtv,alt.video.divx,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Hertz Dount

Default 39% of Americans believe Bush should be impeached.

On 2007-07-12 09:30:05 -0400, "Hertz Dount" said:

In order to impeach, there must be impeachable offenses.

Bull****. All that's needed to impeach is a vindictive Congress. That was
demonstrated conclusively in 1998.

Idiot.

Honu

Old July 12th, 2007, 07:22 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,alt.true-crime,alt.tv.tech.hdtv,alt.video.divx,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Hertz Dount

"George Graves" wrote in message
. net...
On Thu, 12 Jul 2007 06:31:47 -0700, Hertz Dount wrote
(in article ):

"none" wrote in message
G-squared wrote:

You can't just do away with the rules of democracy because they are
giving you the results you want.

Perhaps you remember the 2004 election where he did indeed get 51% of
the popular vote.

but we'll never know that for sure....

Wow! There are still idiots crying because they think Gore should have
been
elected.
But then again, they identify with Gore because he is an idiot....

That may well be, but he's starting to look like a genius and the only
viable
alternative for President in 2008. I mean, no Republican could win. The
Republican party might as well sit this one out, and therefore the next
president will be Democrat - likely by a landslide. Look at who we've
got:
the Clinton Bitch, Barack Obama, A black Muslim? Algore is starting to
look
awfully good to me in that light! Hell, Gore might even prove himself to
be
actually entertaining as president, which is more than I can say for the
other two.

To be honest, after seeing Gore these past few years, I think I'd rather see
Giuliani. Gore is as deceitful as anyone else.

Old July 12th, 2007, 07:31 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,alt.true-crime,alt.tv.tech.hdtv,alt.video.divx,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Ric Seyler

Hertz Dount wrote:

Look around where the NeoCONS have us after 7
years......................
Oh yea, that smell is............... someone hasn't cleaned the
toilet we find our country,

As evidenced by your presence here...

our place in the world, our rights, our credibility and our
national treasure in.

If you think the country is "in the toilet" now, wait until the
cowardly liberal democrats have a crack at it.

Funny how the NeoCON sect of the Republican party are always sooooo
absolutely sure of any outcome,
when they have been shown to be completely utterly wrong in every
instance....

Stockpiles of WMD
Greeted as Liberators
May take up to a year
Last Throughs of the Insurgency
Oil will pay for the war
Established Nuke Program
Iraq elections will bring peace
Stay the Course
Democracy will break out in the region
Keeping the Iraq Military together is not needed
On and on and on....................

Honu

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

http://www.pcola.gulf.net/~ricseyler
remove -SPAM- from email address
--------------------------------------
"Homer no function beer well without."
- H.J. Simpson

Old July 12th, 2007, 07:33 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,alt.true-crime,alt.tv.tech.hdtv,alt.video.divx,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Ric Seyler

Hertz Dount wrote:

That may well be, but he's starting to look like a genius and the only
viable
alternative for President in 2008. I mean, no Republican could win. The
Republican party might as well sit this one out, and therefore the next
president will be Democrat - likely by a landslide. Look at who we've
got:
the Clinton Bitch, Barack Obama, A black Muslim? Algore is starting to
look
awfully good to me in that light! Hell, Gore might even prove himself to
be
actually entertaining as president, which is more than I can say for the
other two.

To be honest, after seeing Gore these past few years, I think I'd rather see
Giuliani. Gore is as deceitful as anyone else.

Talk about Shutter!!!!!
LOLOLOL
Rudy would be the last nail in our country's coffin...... GEEZE.

Old July 12th, 2007, 07:36 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,alt.true-crime,alt.tv.tech.hdtv,alt.video.divx,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Ric Seyler

Hertz Dount wrote:

On 2007-07-12 09:33:48 -0400, "Hertz Dount" said:

I shudder at the thought of an amateur like Obama or a
vacilator like Billary gaining office.

Somehow, I can't see how any Democrat in the field could possibly be worse
than the last few Republicans.

Okay, then elect one...you'll see how bad it can be when we turn the country
over to terrorists and illegal aliens.

You can thank George Bush and his Admin for that.
Haven't seen the news huh?
Al Quaida is back stronger than before 9/11, while we are mired down in
Bush's terrible folly.
Any attacks from Al Quaida (ya know the people who actually killed
thousands of Americans)
will fall squarely on Bush/Cheney/Rummy's shoulders. Every life that
might be lost.

Honu

Old July 12th, 2007, 08:23 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,alt.true-crime,alt.video.divx,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Hatunen

On Thu, 12 Jul 2007 11:15:09 -0700, George Graves
wrote:

On Thu, 12 Jul 2007 10:42:45 -0700, sechumlib wrote
(in article ):

On 2007-07-12 09:30:05 -0400, "Hertz Dount" said:

In order to impeach, there must be impeachable offenses.

Bull****. All that's needed to impeach is a vindictive Congress. That
was demonstrated conclusively in 1998.

...and a sitting President who committed a felony. The operative word here is
FELONY. Remember that before throwing around such phrases as "vindictive
Congress."

Uh, no. The operative words are "treason, bribery, or other high
crimes and misdemeanors."

The word "felony" does not appear there, although treason,
bribery and high crimes might be felonies. But misdemeanors are
definitiely not felonies.

Old July 12th, 2007, 08:34 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,alt.true-crime,alt.tv.tech.hdtv,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Hatunen

On Thu, 12 Jul 2007 08:18:20 -1000, "Hertz Dount"
wrote:

The House just has to say something is an impeachable offense. There are
no rules.

There is a rule. It's just a bit vague in places: "The President,
Vice President and all civil officers of the United States, shall
be removed from office on impeachment for, and conviction of,
treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors."

Treason is very well defined in the Constitution itself; bribery
is pretty well defined legally. It's "high crimes" and
"misdeanors" that get a little vague, but it was an adoption from
English law.

The discussion at
http://www.gpoaccess.gov/constitution/pdf2002/012.pdf gives a
pretty up to date overview of the matter beginning on page 611,
whihc is PDF page 183 of 194.

Note particularly that indictable crimes need not be the basis
for impeachment.

Old July 12th, 2007, 08:48 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,alt.true-crime,alt.tv.tech.hdtv,alt.video.divx,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
sechumlib

On 2007-07-12 14:12:21 -0400, George Graves said:

On Thu, 12 Jul 2007 10:39:33 -0700, sechumlib wrote
(in article ):

On 2007-07-12 09:33:48 -0400, "Hertz Dount" said:

I shudder at the thought of an amateur like Obama or a
vacilator like Billary gaining office.

Somehow, I can't see how any Democrat in the field could possibly be
worse than the last few Republicans.

Last few Republicans? I'll give you the two Bush boys. They were terrible
Presidents (the second being much worse than the first, of course). But
before them there was Ronald Reagan; the best president that this country has
had since Truman (Kennedy doesn't count because he didn't get to finish out
his term - and martyrdom does not, in and of itself, a great leader make).

Reagan was a near-senile, always smiling dodo.

Old July 12th, 2007, 08:49 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,alt.true-crime,alt.tv.tech.hdtv,alt.video.divx,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
sechumlib

On 2007-07-12 09:33:48 -0400, "Hertz Dount" said:

I shudder at the thought of an amateur like Obama or a
vacilator like Billary gaining office.

Somehow, I can't see how any Democrat in the field could possibly be worse
than the last few Republicans.

Okay, then elect one...you'll see how bad it can be when we turn the country
over to terrorists and illegal aliens.

I suggest you see your therapist as soon as possible about your paranoia.

Old July 12th, 2007, 08:52 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,alt.true-crime,alt.tv.tech.hdtv,alt.video.divx,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
sechumlib

On 2007-07-12 09:30:05 -0400, "Hertz Dount" said:

In order to impeach, there must be impeachable offenses.

Bull****. All that's needed to impeach is a vindictive Congress. That
was demonstrated conclusively in 1998.

...and a sitting President who committed a felony. The operative word here is
FELONY. Remember that before throwing around such phrases as "vindictive
Congress."

There you go again with the same monomaniacal rubbish. Why don't you
say something new?