Favorite All inclusive beaches?

Old February 8th, 2005, 11:48 PM
LES!

Default Favorite All inclusive beaches?

Our itinerary was changed for our upcoming Grand Princess cruise (4-2) They
switched Belize and Costa Maya. Times suck in Belize now. 6:30am til 1:30pm.
Costa Maya times are a bit better as we're there til 7pm.

Anyway, this has me rethinking any excursions for other ports. (I canceled
my excursions for the 2 effected ports). Beach in Costa Maya and probably
just shopping in Belize and maybe a visit with some friends I've made there.
Although nothing will be opened in town until 8am or later.

In Georgetown we're going with Moby Dick tours to the stingray sandbar, but
in Cozumel, I think I want to spend the day at an all inclusive beach (or
one in PDC would be fine).

I want a fairly large group of people on the beach (Love to people watch). I
also want drink and food included in the price. I want snorkeling available
(good snorkeling, not just looking at sand lol) and someone that offers boat
platform styled parasailing would be a plus (although I know that Dzul Ha
has it for a fairly good price)

Anyone have favorite beaches in Coz? Prices and websites or contact
information for the beach is appreciated. I would just check for
recommendations on Cruise Critic, but they all have a hard on for Paradise
and Palm beaches. I want more to choose from when making my decision lol.

Thanx

LES!

--

"If we can make fun of it, we can transcend it."

- Margaret Cho

Old February 9th, 2005, 12:03 AM
MsPatty4

but
in Cozumel, I think I want to spend the day at an all inclusive beach (or
one in PDC would be fine).

http://www.royalhideaway.com/html/resort.html

~ Patty

"Life isn't supposed to be easy,
it's supposed to be worth it"

Old February 9th, 2005, 01:08 AM
LES!

"MsPatty4" wrote in message
| but
| in Cozumel, I think I want to spend the day at an all inclusive beach (or
| one in PDC would be fine).
|
| http://www.royalhideaway.com/html/resort.html
|
| ~ Patty

Thanx! Looks like a beautiful beach!

Anyone else?

LES!

Old February 9th, 2005, 01:23 AM
Charles

In article , LES!
wrote:

Anyone have favorite beaches in Coz? Prices and websites or contact
information for the beach is appreciated. I would just check for
recommendations on Cruise Critic, but they all have a hard on for Paradise
and Palm beaches. I want more to choose from when making my decision lol.

I don't know of any all inclusive beaches at Cozumel. I can mention a
very nice beach, Mr. Sanchos that has no cover charge. Everything there
is ala carte, food, drinks, and I don't see any need for an all
inclusive beach. As far as snorkeling, then you would want either
Dzul-Ha or Chankanaab. These are rocky "beaches", not classic sand
beaches. You can get food and refreshments at both, neither is all
inclusive. Chankanaab is a National Park with an entrance fee. My
prefered day at the beach with snorkeling at Cozumel would be to start
at Dzul-Ha and end up at one of the beach clubs, Mr. Sanchos.

--
Charles

Old February 9th, 2005, 03:30 AM
Tom & Linda

"LES!" wrote in message

Anyone have favorite beaches in Coz? Prices and websites or contact
information for the beach is appreciated.

Chankanaab Nat Park.

http://www.caribbeanportreviews.com/...Chankanaab.htm

http://www.cozguide.net/chankan.html

--Tom

Old February 9th, 2005, 06:47 AM
LES!

"Charles" wrote

| I don't know of any all inclusive beaches at Cozumel. I can mention a
| very nice beach, Mr. Sanchos that has no cover charge. Everything there
| is ala carte, food, drinks, and I don't see any need for an all
| inclusive beach. As far as snorkeling, then you would want either
| Dzul-Ha or Chankanaab. These are rocky "beaches", not classic sand
| beaches. You can get food and refreshments at both, neither is all
| inclusive. Chankanaab is a National Park with an entrance fee. My
| prefered day at the beach with snorkeling at Cozumel would be to start
| at Dzul-Ha and end up at one of the beach clubs, Mr. Sanchos.
|
| --
| Charles

I've read a lot about Mr. Sanchos. I'm considering Dzul ha for snorkeling
and parasailing. Do either get crowded? I don't really want a "relaxing
beach day". I'd rather lots of other people to be around so I can meet more
people.

Chankanaab is another choice because I've read that they have a couple nice
snorkeling (I've read that only Dzul Ha has better snorkeling).

Have you ever heard of or visited Nachi Cocum Beach Club? A few in my group
are going there. It's only $32 and is inclusive of food and drinks as well
as non motorized sports. But they close the gate if they reach their limit
of people. They like to have as much space per person as possible, and I
dunno if that sounds all that great to me.

LES!

Old February 9th, 2005, 06:52 AM
LES!

"Tom & Linda" wrote

| Chankanaab Nat Park.
|
| http://www.caribbeanportreviews.com/...Chankanaab.htm
|
| http://www.cozguide.net/chankan.html
|
| --Tom

You don't think Chankanaab is overblown? I see as much about it as I do
about Paradise Beach. I know that they offer a lot of great things at one
place, but is the cost worth it? Especially for just a few hours (probably
no more than 4 so we have time to shop)

LES!

Old February 9th, 2005, 11:08 AM
Charles

In article , LES!
wrote:

I've read a lot about Mr. Sanchos. I'm considering Dzul ha for snorkeling
and parasailing. Do either get crowded? I don't really want a "relaxing
beach day". I'd rather lots of other people to be around so I can meet more
people.

Mr. Sanchos will have lots of people around.

Have you ever heard of or visited Nachi Cocum Beach Club? A few in my group
are going there. It's only $32 and is inclusive of food and drinks as well

Heard of it but have not been there.

--
Charles
Old February 9th, 2005, 04:26 PM
Chrissy Cruiser

On Tue, 8 Feb 2005 22:47:42 -0700, LES! wrote:

I don't really want a "relaxing
beach day". I'd rather lots of other people to be around so I can meet more
people.

Go pick some Coz shrooms.