|If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.|
||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
Cape Verde (Sal) info sought
My wife and I are holidaying in early September in Cape Verde (Sal) -
Clubhotel Riu Funana.
Looking for some recent experience - we're all-inclusive in the hotel, but
like to get out and see more of our surroundings.
- Are there any ATMs in the hotels or the village (Santa Maria)?
- Is there a bus or taxi service hotel-village?
- How did people find food & drink prices in the village?
- Is the Euro readily accepted in the village/elsewhere?
- Is it worth taking our mobile phones (Vodafone network in UK)
- Has anyone changed/upgrade their room on arrival? How easy? How much?
We’d be very grateful for any info or tips people found useful!
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Cape Verde (Sal) info sought||Dirk[_2_]||Europe||0||July 9th, 2009 09:40 AM|
|Luggage advice/info sought||AKT||Air travel||33||January 20th, 2009 07:29 AM|
|Cape Verde||Peter Ra||Europe||1||October 3rd, 2007 09:51 PM|
|Travel between Cape Verde Islands||L.E Jason||Africa||1||April 4th, 2005 07:20 AM|
|Cape Verde Question||Clare Sleeter||Cruises||0||October 21st, 2003 04:22 AM|