Help finding a Seattle Hotel (or Hostel)

Old February 25th, 2004, 07:11 PM
mu mu

Default Help finding a Seattle Hotel (or Hostel)

I'll be travelling to Seattle in early April and need to find a place
to stay (4 nights) at a reasonable price. We will not have a car, so
we'd like to be as centrally located as possible (near the heart of
the city).

Preferably, someplace less than $100US/night. Either Hotel or Hostel
(if there are any).

Any suggestions??

Thanks.
Old February 25th, 2004, 07:33 PM
Peter L

"mu mu" wrote in message
om...
I'll be travelling to Seattle in early April and need to find a place
to stay (4 nights) at a reasonable price. We will not have a car, so
we'd like to be as centrally located as possible (near the heart of
the city).

Preferably, someplace less than $100US/night. Either Hotel or Hostel
(if there are any).

Any suggestions??

Sunset Magazine has an article on Seattle and suggested the Ace Hotel
(www.acehotel.com). $65 per night, shared baths.

Thanks.

Old February 25th, 2004, 07:57 PM
David S.

Here are some hostels in Seattle:

Hostelling International Seattle
www.hiseattle.org/

Green Tortoise
www.greentortoise.com

Seattle International Hostel
http://www.studyvec.com/seattle-visa-trip/page4.html

You might also look for Day's Inn and Travelodges in the area.

David S.

om...

Old February 26th, 2004, 01:00 AM
Ted J

"mu mu" wrote in message
om...
I'll be travelling to Seattle in early April and need to find a place
to stay (4 nights) at a reasonable price. We will not have a car, so
we'd like to be as centrally located as possible (near the heart of
the city).

Preferably, someplace less than $100US/night. Either Hotel or Hostel
(if there are any).

Any suggestions??

Thanks.

About a year and a half ago I was able to get into the Westin downtown for
$60 on Priceline.

-Ted J

Old February 26th, 2004, 08:59 AM
Mike O'sullivan

I stayed at Moore's Hotel on 2nd Avenue last year. old building but clean
rooms. just a block from Pike Place Market.

om...

Old February 26th, 2004, 11:30 PM
Bert Amada

Before booking any hotel in Seattle, try to ascertain if that hotel is
situated atop of one of the many very steep hills in that city. If you
use public transportation in that town, you could get a heart attack
just climbing one city block to your hotel.

B.A.

Please note: To avoid spam, unsolicited email is automatically deleted
unread by my server. Only mail which comes from comes those who are
already in my address book is put through. If you wish to send me an
email, kindly say so in a post, before attempting to send the mail. I
will then notify you when my line is open to you.

Old March 5th, 2004, 09:59 PM
Oxygene2002

Here is a list of non-smoking restaurants in Seattle
http://www.smokefreeworld.com/seattle.shtml