Hilton Garden Inn Lax El Segundo

Old February 18th, 2004, 11:33 PM
THE REF

Default Hilton Garden Inn Lax El Segundo

Any body have a review for this hotel? How's the area? What's nearby
in terms of food? Thanks for any info.
Old February 20th, 2004, 01:46 AM
THE REF

(THE REF) wrote in message . com...
Any body have a review for this hotel? How's the area? What's nearby
in terms of food? Thanks for any info.

Still looking for help.
Old February 21st, 2004, 05:26 AM
Doug McClure

I guess no one really knows this hotel. I suppose unless you're
staying in LA overnight before boarding another flight, no one would
choose a hotel near the airport. A Hilton's a Hilton, right?

As for food, there are plenty of good and great restaurants in West
LA, but we can't tell if you have a car, how far you would drive for
dinner, what you like to eat, whether you need a family restaurant,
what your budget might be, etc.

DKM

On 18 Feb 2004 15:33:55 -0800, (THE REF) wrote:

Any body have a review for this hotel? How's the area? What's nearby
in terms of food? Thanks for any info.

To contact me directly, send EMAIL to (single letters all)
DEE_KAY_EMM AT EarthLink.net
Old February 21st, 2004, 06:32 AM
Patty Winter

In article ,
THE REF wrote:
Any body have a review for this hotel? How's the area? What's nearby
in terms of food? Thanks for any info.

The nearby restaurants listed on their web page sound promising.
I've eaten at P.F. Chang's and Il Fornaio, and they're both very
good. (Not at the El Segundo ones, but their sister restaurants
here in the S.F. Bay Area.)

I stayed at a Hilton Garden Inn in Arcadia recently, and it was
very nice.

Patty