car hire -Vegas (cross posted)

Old December 7th, 2004, 07:42 PM
fishyfodder

Default car hire -Vegas (cross posted)

Anyone recommend a cheap car hire company for 3 days in march? (airport -
airport)
Many thanks

--
I'm a dyslexic agnostic - I still can't make up my mind if there's a dog

Old December 7th, 2004, 09:38 PM
dixie hollins

Payless Rent A Car.

Old December 8th, 2004, 05:39 PM
Siggy

"fishyfodder" djhatukpcdotnet wrote in message
Anyone recommend a cheap car hire company for 3 days in march? (airport -
airport)
Many thanks

--
I'm a dyslexic agnostic - I still can't make up my mind if there's a dog

I recently booked cars for Florida with http://www.uscarhire.co.uk/ .I
booked over the phone and they were really helpful. They cover California
and seem to be quite cheap. Let me know if you find anywhere better for my
next trip.

Siggy

Old December 9th, 2004, 10:59 PM
Don Strevel

My personal reccommendation is Enterprise. I have seen several $9.95/day
adverts on TV. You'll maybe have to get your car at the hotel and not the
airport.(?) Check into it!

--
Don Strevel, Las Vegas, NV.
http://www.mysecretvegas.com

"fishyfodder" djhatukpcdotnet wrote in message
Anyone recommend a cheap car hire company for 3 days in march? (airport -
airport)
Many thanks

--
I'm a dyslexic agnostic - I still can't make up my mind if there's a dog

---

Old December 10th, 2004, 05:27 AM
Burt Cohen

Don Strevel wrote:
My personal reccommendation is Enterprise. I have seen several $9.95/day
adverts on TV. You'll maybe have to get your car at the hotel and not the
airport.(?) Check into it!

--
Don Strevel, Las Vegas, NV.
http://www.mysecretvegas.com

Don, you silly *******. If you don't know the answer to a question,
feel free to not answer.

Mr. Fodder, go with Thrifty. Better yet, thrifty.com.

Have a good trip.

-Burt

Old December 11th, 2004, 12:15 AM
Charlie Mitchell

In article ,
Siggy writes

"fishyfodder" djhatukpcdotnet wrote in message
Anyone recommend a cheap car hire company for 3 days in march? (airport -
airport)
Many thanks

--
I'm a dyslexic agnostic - I still can't make up my mind if there's a dog

I recently booked cars for Florida with http://www.uscarhire.co.uk/ .I
booked over the phone and they were really helpful. They cover California
and seem to be quite cheap. Let me know if you find anywhere better for my
next trip.

Siggy

When we go to Vegas in February we've got the car from
www.airlinenetwork.co.uk paid £150 for a full size premium car, with the
diamond upgrade to include full insurance, all extra drivers over 25 and
a free tank of fuel.
--
Charlie Mitchell.
To reply by e mail, change the first charleem to my real first name.
Old December 11th, 2004, 02:13 AM
Siggy

"Charlie Mitchell" wrote in message
In article ,
Siggy writes

[...]

Just had look at that one and it does appear to be a bit cheaper but it
didn't come up with the full choice. They both use Dollar. We went for a 4x4
at £189/week inc. the same extras. airlinenetwork.co.uk didn't have 4x4s.
Maybe if you phone up you can get the full range.

Siggy