crap crosspost by michaelnewport

Old January 21st, 2007, 12:59 AM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.air
Runge

Default crap crosspost by michaelnewport

- old stuff
- try spelling french correctly
- do you have a mind of your own ?
No, I thought so.
Thanks for the nice crosspost, you hater.
Maybe one day you'll get back the abuses you send ?

"Jones Crusher" a écrit dans le message de news:
http://mesh.medill.northwestern.edu/..._the_thir.html

Runge admits to slayings, says he had help

by Seth Goldstein
February 02, 2006

Pictured on the television screen in the courtroom was Paul Runge, in
an official jail garment, admitting he raped and murdered a Northwest
Side woman and her 11-year old daughter.

Seated behind the television set Thursday was Runge, 35, now wearing a
dark suit with a blue tie as he stared down at the defense table,
covering his eyes with his hands, not saying a word.

Runge was averting his eyes from watching his first videotaped
interview with Chicago police about the 1997 rape and murder of Yolanda
Gutierrez, 35, and her daughter, Jessica Muniz.

"I saw the knife over there and I picked it up," Runge said during the
30-minute videotaped statement while describing the murder weapon. "I
went over to the mother and cut her neck. Then I took the knife and did
it to [the daughter's] neck."

But the videotaped statement, recorded on June 7, 2001, differed from
what prosecutors had previously told the jury now hearing evidence in
the third day of Runge's Criminal Court trial. Prosecutors contended
Runge committed the crimes alone. But in the tape played Thursday Runge
told police that his wife at the time, Charlene "Sherri" Runge, was
also involved in the murders.

Runge allegedly raped Gutierrez and Muniz, slashed their throats and
set them on fire in their own bed on Nov. 3, 1997. Prosecutors said
Runge gained access to Gutierrez' Northwest side apartment by
responding to an advertisement at a local grocery store for a "Hooked
on Phonics" set.

Runge said Sherri, who has since divorced Runge and remarried, came
with him to Gutierrez' apartment to purchase the educational material
for their 9-year-old son, but she became jealous when she thought
Gutierrez was flirting with her husband.

"[Sherri] started giving me a hard time," Runge said in the statement.
"Sherri's really jealous. She doesn't trust anybody."

Runge told police that Sherri attacked Gutierrez, which caused him to
bind Gutierrez and her daughter with duct tape to calm down his wife.
He then described how he took the victims to the bed, made love to his
wife in between the two victims, raped both Gutierrez and her daughter,
slit their throats with a knife and set fire to the bed after his wife
poured turpentine over the bodies.

"[Sherri] said we can't leave them like this," Runge said while
describing how it was his wife's idea to kill and burn Gutierrez and
Muniz. "She opened the can [of turpentine] and poured it over them."

But former Area 5 Detective Sergeant Frank Cappitelli, the lead
investigator of the crime, said Runge's wife's denied participating in
the murder in an interview three days after Runge's statement.

Solveig Sullivan, former forensic biologist with the Illinois State
Police Forensic Science Center, who was responsible for analyzing all
the evidence taken from the crime scene, testified that she found semen
on Muniz' body.

According to Solveig's report, the DNA from the semen sample was
Runge's.

"I told [Runge] that this consistency could only occur during
one-out-of-2 trillion whites," Cappitelli said noting what he said to
Runge in confronting him with the scientific evidence.

Runge talked about his mental health towards the end of the taped
interview, and at one point admitted that "mental help would be a thing
I need."

Defense attorneys, mounting an insanity defense, focused on that
statement and questioned Cappitelli about Runge's mental state during
the interview.

Cappitelli was unable to speculate about Runge's mental health, either
during the alleged murder or the interview.

According to Cappitelli, another videotaped statement was shot five
days later, but he was not present for it and could not testify to what
was said during it.

Prosecutors will continue to present their case, including the second
videotaped interview, Friday.

Old January 21st, 2007, 01:50 AM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.air
Gregory Morrow[_17_]

Default Johnny Guitar Is Ba-a-a-a-a-a-ack...!!!

scRunge wrote:

- old stuff
- try spelling french correctly
- do you have a mind of your own ?
No, I thought so.
Thanks for the nice crosspost, you hater.
Maybe one day you'll get back the abuses you send ?

Yes folks, our big on - topic cowboy hero has ridden back into town...

Where was he? Did he save all the stray dogs of Bucharest...???

Was he giving his pet pig "Jacqueline" succor during the recent European
wind storm...???

Was he at Karlovy Vary to get treatment for his "irritable colon"...???

Was he in Cuba attending to the very ill Fidel Castro...???

Or...???

Will he save us from the scourge of "spammers" and "old apatrids"...???

Stay tuned, kids...!!!

LOL...

--
Best
Greg

Old January 21st, 2007, 10:55 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
les valseuses

On Jan 21, 1:50 am, "Gregory Morrow" wrote:
scRunge wrote:
- old stuff
- try spelling french correctly
- do you have a mind of your own ?
No, I thought so.
Thanks for the nice crosspost, you hater.
Maybe one day you'll get back the abuses you send ?Yes folks, our big on - topic cowboy hero has ridden back into town...

Where was he? Did he save all the stray dogs of Bucharest...???

Was he giving his pet pig "Jacqueline" succor during the recent European
wind storm...???

Was he at Karlovy Vary to get treatment for his "irritable colon"...???

Was he in Cuba attending to the very ill Fidel Castro...???

Or...???

Will he save us from the scourge of "spammers" and "old apatrids"...???

Stay tuned, kids...!!!

LOL...

--
Best
Greg

perhaps he was taking part in a travelling activity......nah....
probably pacing round his unfurnished apartment, howling at the moon
and 'spanking his monkey'