club med kos

Old March 4th, 2006, 05:22 PM posted to rec.travel.resorts.all-inclusive

Default club med kos

This was my 1st Club Med experience and I was pleasantly surprised.
I was advice to go to this place by London`s Club Med Agent
http://www.holiday-discounts.org It exceeded my expectations of an
all-inclusive resort. It was a great value for the week ; Club Med--
fantastic location; clean, uncluttered beach; excellent after dinner
entertainment; generally friendly and helpful staff; good mix of
travelers.

Will probably go back to Club Med to take full advantage of all the
sports activities they offer. You can't find a better value given all
the options available throughout the day. Best thanks to
http://www.holiday-discounts.org even they sell other holidays, it was
worth to visit Club Med.