Is there a sister ship to the Caribbean Princess ?

Old February 23rd, 2004, 11:15 PM
Gregory C. Read

Default Is there a sister ship to the Caribbean Princess ?

The Caribbean Princess is almost the same layout as the Grand Princess, but
an extra deck for more cabins was added.

--
Greg
lid

"Free" wrote in message
I am sailing on the Caribbean Princess in April and, in an effort to
get to know more about this ship, I am wondering if there is a "sister
ship" currently in service. I checked as many in the line as I could
find, and they all seem a little different in specs.

Old February 23rd, 2004, 11:34 PM
Tom & Linda

Right... same as Grand Princess, but with another passenger deck and a few
hundred more people.

--Tom