Princess personal choice dining

Old February 24th, 2004, 03:03 PM
Bill Robin

Default Princess personal choice dining

Eight of us will be boarding Grand Princess Feb 29. Unable to get
early dining we chose personal choice. We would like to have the same
waiter and assistant waiter each night. Is this possible? Can we
reserve the same table for the same time each night?
Old February 24th, 2004, 06:42 PM
Gregory C. Read

Yes. Especially since you want to eat during the early sitting timeframe of
say 5:30 to 6:30. Later times are more popular, and the people at you table
have to leave before they can seat you.

--
Greg
lid

m...

Old February 24th, 2004, 07:06 PM
Tobie Gerbrandt

Hi Bill,

When we sailed on the Island Princess, at Christmastime, we were told that
there were no regular "early seating" tables left.

The first day onboard we went to see the Maitre d' and he said that starting
on the next night he would arrange a regular early seating table for us
(either in the regular DR, or the personal choice DR. We got a card in our
cabin the next day with our new "assigned dining table". It happened to be
in the traditional dining room at early seating time.

Most always all you have to do is ask. Don't be belligerent about it, but
let them know what you expect and if they can do it they will.

Tobieon an Island in the Pacific

m...