EasyCruise: No frills cruising on the horizon OR Speaking Of Not Paying For Service..

Old February 23rd, 2004, 08:52 PM
Cruising Chrissy

Default EasyCruise: No frills cruising on the horizon OR Speaking Of Not Paying For Service..

Hi Everyone,

I retrieved this whatever from wherever and thought it would
be of interest. If you have missed any of my news' postings, they are
available on Google.

Best regards,
Chrissy
CHRISSY CRUISER NON TRAVEL
36-28-32 Size C Cups
http://www.havenowebsite.com

http://makeashorterlink.com/?G51121087

The Not So Fine Art Of Google - Go To Top Of Thread
http://makeashorterlink.com/?E29A321E6
Old February 23rd, 2004, 09:15 PM
LES!

"Cruising Chrissy" wrote in message
http://makeashorterlink.com/?G51121087

I saw a story about this the other day. In it, the president was talking
about the prices being about $60 per night per person, and then the traveler
had to pay for meals etc onboard. As well as having to clean his/her own
cabin.

Ummm, I paid about $60 per night for my upcoming cruise. So where's the
bargain?

--

LES!

"It takes the Village People to raise a child. Sometimes you need a cowboy,
sometimes you need a cop, and sometimes you need a big gay Indian."

- Unknown (possibly Dharma & Greg)

a disturbing new study shows that studies are disturbing.

-ellen

===================================

To email me privately, remove your lips from my ass!

Old February 23rd, 2004, 09:26 PM
Cruising Chrissy

On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 13:15:20 -0700, "LES!" wrote:

I saw a story about this the other day. In it, the president was talking
about the prices being about $60 per night per person, and then the traveler
had to pay for meals etc onboard. As well as having to clean his/her own
cabin.

Ummm, I paid about $60 per night for my upcoming cruise. So where's the
bargain?

easyCruise from £29 a night

"City-hopping by sea" or a "floating hotel" to enjoy your holidays in
more than one exciting destination. Stelios is going back to his
maritime roots by launching a cruise line that will bring
unprecedented value to the Mediterranean and the Caribbean and will
create a whole new cruise market among the 20,30 and 40 year olds.
easyCruise will adopt all of the easyGroup principles by eliminating
frills and unbundling the package which currently exists in the
industry. In addition the best prices will be available to customers
who book at www.easyCruise.com on the basis of the earlier you book
the less you pay and with peak periods costing more than off-peak
periods. Cabin prices will start at £29 a night.

I'm not good on my pounds to $$ conversions these days but I believe
this is cheaper than $60.

http://www.easycruise.com/

Also,

"At present the cruise industry is an all expenses paid trip which
lasts a week (or specified length of time) where passengers embark at
point A and then get off at point A at the end of the cruise.
Typically round trip charter flights are included in the package. The
result is that the cruise industry appeals only to wealthier, older
customers who have time on their hands.
easyCruise will un-bundle this package and offer rooms on board the
ship on a night by night basis, so that customers can cruise for as
many or as few days and nights as they wish. They will be expected to
make their own way to the ship, typically using the abundance of low
cost flights which serve the Mediterranean these days. Sailing will be
for no more than about 6 hours a day departing in the early hours of
the morning and arriving at a new and exciting port every day by lunch
time. Food and beverage will be available from the ship's restaurant
and shop on a "pay as you go" basis so that passengers can purchase
according to their appetite and budget. House keeping will be an
optional extra."

Old February 23rd, 2004, 10:50 PM
LES!

"Cruising Chrissy" wrote in message
On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 13:15:20 -0700, "LES!" wrote:

I saw a story about this the other day. In it, the president was talking
about the prices being about $60 per night per person, and then the

traveler
had to pay for meals etc onboard. As well as having to clean his/her own
cabin.

Ummm, I paid about $60 per night for my upcoming cruise. So where's the
bargain?

Cabin prices will start at £29 a night.

I'm not good on my pounds to $$ conversions these days but I believe
this is cheaper than $60.

I've been told the best way to figure BPS and USD is to multiply the BPS by
2 and you have about what it is in USD (about 1.8 times the BPS is the
average rate) So, 29 bps is about 53 usd.

Depending on the time of year and the ports (since it is a smaller ship it
might have more off-the-beaten pat ports) it might still be worth it. But
most people think of cruising as being pampered a bit.. and there is nothing
pampering about making your own bed. Afterall, I can do that for free at
home lol.

Particularly when you can get a finer product for slightly more expensive.

Old February 24th, 2004, 06:33 AM
KeithF4281

Yeah....I can cruz....Yeah...

Finally, a line for Special Ed

Regards, Keith

(those without cable and Comedy Central, sorry for the "obscure" refererence)
Old February 24th, 2004, 05:10 PM
LES!

"KeithF4281" wrote in message
Yeah....I can cruz....Yeah...

Finally, a line for Special Ed

Regards, Keith

(those without cable and Comedy Central, sorry for the "obscure"

refererence)

hangs head in shame

I have to admit that "Crank Yankers" is a guilty pleasure of mine :-D