Diving in Hawaii

Old February 24th, 2004, 02:14 AM
Cox News Groups

Default Diving in Hawaii

Hi,

My husband and I are taking our moms on the NCL Star in early May - the
repositioning cruise to Vancouver. We stop at Kauai, Maui, and Hilo for
most of a day each, and we would like to dive, but aren't crazy about
booking through the cruise line.

Does anyone have any recommendations for dive shops on those islands? Any
experiences would be welcome.

Thanks,

Jan

Old February 24th, 2004, 03:36 AM