Belize from Costa Maya Mexico

Old September 28th, 2003, 02:47 AM
Sir Patrick

Default Belize from Costa Maya Mexico

Are there any tours offered from Costa Maya Mexico to Belize?

Old September 28th, 2003, 04:40 PM
Sir Patrick

Have the passport and it looks like we will have 36 hours in port.
"Jim" wrote in message
It's too far for any tour plus you would actually need a passport to enter
the country via land.
Jim

"Sir Patrick" wrote in message
news
Are there any tours offered from Costa Maya Mexico to Belize?

Old September 28th, 2003, 04:52 PM
Charles

In article , Sir Patrick
wrote:

Have the passport and it looks like we will have 36 hours in port.

That would be amazing. Are you sure you have that right? Which cruise
is that with 36 hours at Costa Maya?

--
Charles
Old September 28th, 2003, 05:37 PM
Charles

In article , Sir Patrick
wrote:

Have the passport and it looks like we will have 36 hours in port.

Sir Pat. I just noticed you made another post saying you are on Dec. 6
Grandeur of the Seas. I think you are misinterpeting the itinerary. To
me it looks like you will be in port 13 hours. The ship arrives at noon
on Wednesday and stays late evening and leaves at 1 am Thurs.

--
Charles
Old September 28th, 2003, 07:14 PM
Sue and Kevin Mullen

Charles wrote:

In article , Sir Patrick
wrote:

Have the passport and it looks like we will have 36 hours in port.

Sir Pat. I just noticed you made another post saying you are on Dec. 6
Grandeur of the Seas. I think you are misinterpeting the itinerary. To
me it looks like you will be in port 13 hours. The ship arrives at noon
on Wednesday and stays late evening and leaves at 1 am Thurs.

Charles, thanks for clearing that up, I didn't think the 36hrs was correct.

sue

Old September 28th, 2003, 10:26 PM
Sir Patrick

I called RCCL and have been told both ways. One says 13 hours and the says
37, there are going to look more into and call me back.
"Sue and Kevin Mullen" wrote in message

Old September 28th, 2003, 11:58 PM
Charles

In article , Sir Patrick
wrote:

I called RCCL and have been told both ways. One says 13 hours and the says
37, there are going to look more into and call me back.

That figures. You must have reached one of their agents in Kansas.

--
Charles
Old September 29th, 2003, 12:36 AM
Cliff Van Horn

Hey Charles, let's not be knocking Kansas!

"Charles" wrote in message
d...