avoid Edmonton Canada at all cost

Old July 14th, 2005, 07:16 AM
Chelsea#1

"Georges Fockstein" wrote in message

i am a old man looking for boy toys. does anyone know where i can get an boy
toy? something nasty? this is the type i am looking for:
www.boytoyvideos.com
especially that guy on the right hand side with the moronic look on his
face. he looks nice and clueless. haha ha haahhahahaha ah h a!

--
"You gotta be smarter than your oponant."

---- Big Dumb Dave. )

"Members of the 3rd right (Nazi/facist)?"

---- Scotty a.k.a. mr. third right. )

.--------------------------------------.
( BAHHHH! KATO is an friend too )
( my rear end BAHHHHH! )
`--------------------------------------'
, ,/
O@O
@ @@@
@@@@@
@@@@@
|| ||

Old July 14th, 2005, 02:23 PM
S.S.I.N.

Edmonton sucks.
epcor (city of Edmonton) charges you $32.00 just to have the ability to turn
a switch on for power.
the roads are always clogged.
the road surface looks and feels like the surface of the moon, there's photo
radar everywhere. red lights all over the place.
extremely crooked cops who can't wait to beat you.
and they receive no punishment if they do, many cops have been convicted of
assault making them actual criminals but still on the force. they shoot
speeders infront of schools and daycares (in westend)
everywhere you turn you have to pay the city for some thing. you pay for
healthcare only to be refused at the hospitals.

ad this is just the short list !

--
www.crazyedmonton.com

There's no point to being grown up if you can't
be childish sometimes.
(Dr. Who)
"George" wrote in message
On 12 Jul 2005 15:30:18 -0700, wrote:

Looks like another slimeball just is afraid to DISCUSS THE TOPIC OF THE
HEADER!!

ran out of meds again, eh grosvenor?
so when are you leaving us?

George wrote:
The city is so crooked, they had to FIRE the last crooked chief of cops,
for
trying to frame the head of the police commission together with a
reporter who
was detailing crooked cops!!

The crooked cops there have been convicted of torture, hiring a hitman
to kill
a wife, mysterious disappearance of key evidence of cocaine from locked
property room, "tasering" accused unnecessarily, and the list goes
on....

Roads are in critical poor shape everywhere, because instead of fixing
the
roads, the idiots running the city gave $650,000 to the Triple5 ZHIDS,
sponsoring a nuisance car race this weekend!

On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 23:13:59 -0600, "Jinxy" wrote:
"truth" wrote in message
oups.com...
that city North Canada is a city full of themselves,,,two people got
killed by the police over there for just being drunk...
the roads are the worst i ever seen,,,i drive a 2003 and because of
the conditions of the streets in Edmonton ,,it felt like i was
driving
an old cars,,,bumps and cracks and all

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download

Old July 14th, 2005, 07:01 PM
Top Poster

"S.S.I.N." wrote in message
Edmonton sucks.
epcor (city of Edmonton) charges you $32.00 just to have the ability to
turn a switch on for power.
the roads are always clogged.
the road surface looks and feels like the surface of the moon, there's
photo radar everywhere. red lights all over the place.
extremely crooked cops who can't wait to beat you.
and they receive no punishment if they do, many cops have been convicted
of assault making them actual criminals but still on the force. they shoot
speeders infront of schools and daycares (in westend)
everywhere you turn you have to pay the city for some thing. you pay for
healthcare only to be refused at the hospitals.

ad this is just the short list !

Hmm! I think you're one step away from drinking everything you can find
under the kitchen sink.

I've lived here all my life and I think Edmonton is a wonderful place.

It has great people, a beautiful river valley, some of the best drinking
water in THE WORLD thanks to the glacier-fed North Saskatchewan River, easy
access to forested areas to the west and prairies to the east. The air is
fresh and clean and there's plenty of oil and gas reserves in and around the
city, ensuring prosperity for decades to come.

Be proud, Edmonton. I have been to many of the major cities around the
world, and we are among the best.

Old July 14th, 2005, 08:06 PM
TopPoster

Another lie kato

--
Socrates taught his students that the pursuit of truth can only begin once
they start to question and analyze every belief that they ever held dear. If

Old July 14th, 2005, 09:17 PM

don't like edmonton, you nazi scumbag?
you didn't answer my question
when is your ugly and old ass leaving the city? stop contaminating our
beautiful city with your sorry existance.
i can't stand that a rat like you would live among us, even if it's a
gutter rat like you, grosvenor.

Old July 14th, 2005, 09:26 PM
Top Poster

"TopPoster" .,. wrote in message
Another lie kato

Did someone say that you were useful? THAT would be a lie, Jeremy.

Go sit in the corner and hold up your "free hand-jobs" sign.

--
Socrates said i are a ****forbrains to

Old July 14th, 2005, 09:46 PM
John Pezzano

Ah! we know you're really the crooked police chief who tasers everyone and
who creates the potholes by framing police commissioners and reporters.

JohnP

"TopPoster" .,. wrote in message
Another lie kato

Old July 14th, 2005, 10:06 PM
Top Poster

"John Pezzano" wrote in message
Ah! we know you're really the crooked police chief who tasers everyone and
who creates the potholes by framing police commissioners and reporters.

JohnP

I see you met the fake tawp poop taster named Jeremy. He is a racist
rat-******* that loves terrorists.

"TopPoster" .,. wrote in message
Another lie kato

--
Socrates wuz my buddy cuz i are a ass-kissing rump-ranger two

Old July 15th, 2005, 12:33 PM
S.S.I.N.

"Top Poster"
some of the best drinking
water in THE WORLD thanks to the glacier-fed North Saskatchewan River,

oh in that case i'll grab you a glass of river water right by rundle park.
and we'll see if you think it is so clean by drinking it !

easy
access to forested areas to the west

and where would that be?
after anthony henday it's all farm and indian land

and prairies to the east.

sure if you drive a few hours.
and it's still farm land.

The air is
fresh and clean

you don't ride a motorcycle do you?

and there's plenty of oil and gas reserves in and around the
city, ensuring prosperity for decades to come.

prosperity for the city and alberta government !
not the people......hey be proud !... you pay more for natural gas and power
than anywhere else in the country !

Be proud, Edmonton. I have been to many of the major cities around the
world, and we are among the best.

I have too.
but if you say so then it must be

Old July 15th, 2005, 02:00 PM
Top Poster

"S.S.I.N." wrote in message

"Top Poster"
some of the best drinking
water in THE WORLD thanks to the glacier-fed North Saskatchewan River,

oh in that case i'll grab you a glass of river water right by rundle park.
and we'll see if you think it is so clean by drinking it !

Didn't your mommy ever tell you that if you had nothing to say then you
should keep your gaping cake-hole shut?

Obviously not.