Best Restaurants in Sydney

Old January 24th, 2004, 08:33 AM
twinkle_toes

Default Best Restaurants in Sydney

I am travelling to Sydney in April and would like to know what ppl think the
best restaurants are in the CBD area, or surrounding areas.

Thanks!

---

Old January 24th, 2004, 04:14 PM
Peter Webb

If you can afford to eat at Sydney's best restaurants (which are still cheap
by world standards) you can buy the Sydney Good Food Guide for $20 and get
excellent and unbiased reviews of restuarants in all price ranges, cuisines
and locations.

Old January 30th, 2004, 08:39 AM
Geoff Lillico

"twinkle_toes" wrote in message
I am travelling to Sydney in April and would like to know what ppl think

the
best restaurants are in the CBD area, or surrounding areas.

Thanks!

---

There are a thousand restaurants in Sydney - 500 good; 500 better!

Geoff Lillico

Old January 31st, 2004, 12:49 PM
Johnnie5

"Geoff Lillico" wrote in message

"twinkle_toes" wrote in message
I am travelling to Sydney in April and would like to know what ppl think

the
best restaurants are in the CBD area, or surrounding areas.

Thanks!

---

There are a thousand restaurants in Sydney - 500 good; 500 better!

what about the 500 crap ones ??

Geoff Lillico

Old January 31st, 2004, 05:47 PM
Ripley

"Johnnie5" wrote in message

"Geoff Lillico" wrote in message

"twinkle_toes" wrote in message
I am travelling to Sydney in April and would like to know what ppl

think
the
best restaurants are in the CBD area, or surrounding areas.

Thanks!

---

There are a thousand restaurants in Sydney - 500 good; 500 better!

what about the 500 crap ones ??

what about the 500 that never open when your hungry?

Old February 1st, 2004, 01:03 AM
Johnnie5

"Ripley" wrote in message

"Johnnie5" wrote in message

"Geoff Lillico" wrote in message

"twinkle_toes" wrote in message
I am travelling to Sydney in April and would like to know what ppl

think
the
best restaurants are in the CBD area, or surrounding areas.

Thanks!

---
There are a thousand restaurants in Sydney - 500 good; 500 better!

what about the 500 crap ones ??

what about the 500 that never open when your hungry?

for you there is the kebab van or maccas