Couple more questions... HAL's new tipping policy.

Old August 13th, 2004, 11:04 PM
*bicker*

Default Couple more questions... HAL's new tipping policy - Here'sHow...

A Fri, 13 Aug 2004 11:29:25 GMT, Benjamin Smith
escribió:
*bicker* wrote:
In other words, you can't defend the hyperbole posted
earlier. If you can't defend it, you should probably not
call attention to it by posting that you can't defend it.

I'm not in court.

Yet you're trying to defend assertions in a public forum.

Good enough for me, and I don't post in rtc to satisfy you.

Nor, apparently, to satisfy anything but your own
perspective. Nothing wrong with that, nor with pointing it
out whenever you do so.

--
bicker®
http://abcnews.go.com/sections/GMA/D...ry_040602.html
Old August 13th, 2004, 11:06 PM
*bicker*

A Fri, 13 Aug 2004 07:37:15 -0700,
escribió:
Ben S. said: "Experts can be both biased and morons."
LOL... One of the most intelligent statements I've ever read on this
group. ...Jon

And one of the most arrogant.

Old August 13th, 2004, 11:38 PM
Benjamin Smith

*bicker* wrote:

A Fri, 13 Aug 2004 11:27:09 GMT, Benjamin Smith
escribió:

It was a commission of experts, not one person. Read up a
bit more.

Experts can be both biased and morons.

And we should believe you over them because???

Your question is irrelevant, I said nothing particular about anyone.

Ben S.

Old August 14th, 2004, 12:31 AM
Charles

In article , *bicker*
wrote:

And one of the most arrogant.

It appears to me you are the arrogant one.

You appear to be a total toady. Just because someone is on a government
body does not make them an expert. Many appointments to government
agencys are political. They can be dumber than dumb as long as they
were a big contributor or are sponsored by a big contributor. I have
met many of those types here in Washington. And that goes for
appointments from either party.

--
Charles

Old August 14th, 2004, 12:35 AM
Charles

In article k.net,
Benjamin Smith wrote:

Experts can be both biased and morons.

I wish I had said that

Also there are 25,000 lobbyists here in Washington spending big money
to effect government policy.

--
Charles

Old August 14th, 2004, 12:54 AM
*bicker*

A Fri, 13 Aug 2004 19:31:12 -0400, Charles
escribió:
In article , *bicker*
wrote:
LOL... One of the most intelligent statements I've ever read on this
group. ...Jon

And one of the most arrogant.

It appears to me you are the arrogant one.

Since you disagree with me, it isn't surprising for you to
say so.

You appear to be a total toady.

I'm talking about statements and ideas, and you're sitting
there name-calling. Nice. I'm very impressed with your
skills in that regard.

Just because someone is on a government
body does not make them an expert.

Just because someone is on a USENET newsgroup doesn't make
them an expert.

Old August 14th, 2004, 12:54 AM
*bicker*

A Fri, 13 Aug 2004 19:31:12 -0400, Charles

Old August 14th, 2004, 01:04 AM
Charles

In article , *bicker*
wrote:

Just because someone is on a USENET newsgroup doesn't make
them an expert.

That is true. See---we can agree on something.

--
Charles