Orbitz Warning

Old January 31st, 2006, 07:53 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada

Default Orbitz Warning

Hey folks
I have been working on trying to get 7 airline tickets from Portland ME to
Tampa for over 3 hours now with Orbitz.
Warning to all: If you are booking on their website and it says that your
tickets have not gone through DO NOT hit the purchase button again as the
website directs you to do. I have just had to have 12,000 worth of holds
taken off my credit card so I can now go book my tickets with someone else.
I have used Orbitz many many times, without problem. I think there is
something wrong with the website right now. I just want to save anyone else
this aggravation.
Momma

Old February 1st, 2006, 01:41 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada

Thank-you for the warning Momma. I had a problem with Expedia once,
although it didn't sound near that bad.