international company

Old July 13th, 2006, 01:44 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
LaiLakY

Default international company

Hi all

I have a question to you hopping that you help me. I love traveling and
one day I found offer in hotel in Dubi. the offer let you get
international card that have very good discount for many many hotel
around the world so you can rent 5 stars hotel for 5 people or less
same thing and the cost per week is around 200$ for a week and you can
rent more than one week and you can also rent for your friends in the
same time in other country with the same price. 200$ per a week for 5
person in any city Paris, Dubi. ...

The problem is you have to buy an apartment in Egypt to get this
international company card. Its name is RTT or RTL something like this.

Can any one tell me how to be a member in like this company and get
this discount and pay for him without buying an apartment?

THANKS

Old July 13th, 2006, 02:07 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Keith W[_1_]

"LaiLakY" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi all

I have a question to you hopping that you help me. I love traveling and
one day I found offer in hotel in Dubi. the offer let you get
international card that have very good discount for many many hotel
around the world so you can rent 5 stars hotel for 5 people or less
same thing and the cost per week is around 200$ for a week and you can
rent more than one week and you can also rent for your friends in the
same time in other country with the same price. 200$ per a week for 5
person in any city Paris, Dubi. ...

The problem is you have to buy an apartment in Egypt to get this
international company card. Its name is RTT or RTL something like this.

Can any one tell me how to be a member in like this company and get
this discount and pay for him without buying an apartment?

THANKS

Sounds like a scam to me

Keith

Old July 15th, 2006, 12:35 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
LaiLakY

Keith W أرسلت

Sounds like a scam to me

Keith

I agree with you and when we go they give us a gift a week free for
this appartment.'
the appartment own to you for 1 week in a year so they will get money
from this.

and we ask about them the hoidyinn hotel office and tell us no problem
with this company from 4 years. they show us many conditions and
insurance and my friend know about finincing and tell me there is many
good insurance if they scam us
but I want this international company