How to get money in Cancun, Mexico?

Old December 30th, 2007, 01:37 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
[email protected]

Default How to get money in Cancun, Mexico?

yawn......

Old December 30th, 2007, 05:56 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Lawrence Akutagawa

wrote in message
yawn......

hey - I thought you were out of here...gone...in your very own words: "Well,
thats it for me. This thread is done. " Clearly man of your word you are
not!

instead, we have this Keith Martin of non sequiturs, red herrings, and ad
hominems....nothing addressing the issue at hand. Seems as though that
masters of yours for one thing failed teach you how to keep on topic,
Chuckie. It instead seems to have taught you how to avoid/evade/duck
issues/questions.

So now we'll be entertained by more Keith Martins from you instead of
learning from you what - if any - private/not public phone numbers exist in
that rather unique world of yours? And how they - if they indeed do exist -
differ from your "public" phone numbers? Why there is a very large world
of phone numbers commonly known to be private/no public phone numbers which
fit to a "T" your definition of "public" phone numbers? How it is that your
lack of distinction between "private" and "public" phone numbers results in
your marked reluctance in making public these "public" phone numbers? How
you - notwithstanding your somewhat weak and certainly arrogant "I already
did my time in college. I have a masters degree. I dont need to spend my
time providing cites for anything." rationale - cannot provide us with
references/links/citations to support your definition of "public" phone
numbers? My guess - pure guess, mind you - is that you absolutely,
postively, definitively, without any smidgen of doubt simply can't, because
such definition does not exist at all in any of the standard
dictionaries...you having fabricated by yourself this rather unique
definition. Do provide us with the requested references/citations/links so
as to obviate en toto my guess. And lastly, of course, how your defintion
fits ever so nicely and snugly within the Alvin Toda's "usage determines
meaning" mantra - that is, how *one* uses a word determines its meaning,
irrespective of standard dictionary definitions of that word? Shades of
Humpty Dumpty and Alice!

Old December 30th, 2007, 06:04 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
[email protected]

shut the lights off when you go lawrence...the rest of us have
left....lol

Old December 30th, 2007, 06:27 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Lawrence Akutagawa

wrote in message
shut the lights off when you go lawrence...the rest of us have
left....lol

hmmm...I see that not only has your masters failed to teach you to be on
topic, but you are an avid and well learned student of Keith Martin in
evading/ducking questions/issues. And you yourself, Chuckie, undoubtedly
are still here slinging your Keith Martins left and right. What's the
matter, Duckie - having just a bit of a problem addressing the
issues/questions?

Quack, quack!

Old December 30th, 2007, 07:00 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
[email protected]

huh, what, ever get the feeling you are being yanked around by a
chain?

Still here?

Still?

It's over.....everyone go home.....

really......its done.....

Old December 30th, 2007, 10:39 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Lawrence Akutagawa

wrote in message
huh, what, ever get the feeling you are being yanked around by a
chain?

Still here?

Still?

It's over.....everyone go home.....

really......its done.....

Chuckie still here, still shoving out Keith Martins of non seuqiturs, red
herrings, and ad hominems at will to the left and to the right as fast as he
can. That masters clearly and obviously not only did not teach him how to
be on topic - it also didn't teach him to be a man of his word, as per his:
"Well, thats it for me. This thread is done." Still avoid/ducking
issues/questions, Duckie me boy?

Quack, quack.