TrollAIDS Forges On!

Old October 30th, 2007, 04:29 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Lawrence Akutagawa

Default TrollAIDS Forges On!

"Alohacyberian" wrote in message
"alohacyberian" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Oct 22, 7:51 pm, "Alohacyberian" wrote:

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. KM

Keith - after two days of doing the Alvin Toda of crawling back under that
rock of his - emerges once more from under that rock with not one, not two,
but four ...count them, four - performances of the Keith Martin of non
sequiturs, red herrings, and ad hominems while simultaneously showing us all
here how proficient he is with the KM2 of ignoring issues/questions as he
yet once more evades addressing my question:

"Do you agree that a maker of a statement is accountable for that
statement? A simple 'yes' or 'no' from you will suffice."

and my request that he back his words Sunday, 10/21/07 5:28am that Hilo gets
rain

"... no more than a lot of places in the U.K. "

And still - still - he has yet to show us here at rec.travel.usa-canada the
KM3, whatever that means of ducking/evasion is. And he has not - per my
accountability question - has for a while now not trotted out his six year
old kid's taunt "Yes or no. KM." But let's just be patient with Keith,
sport fans, as he clearly intends to demonstrate to us all again and again
exactly how practiced he is in use of the KM2, the Keith Martin, and the
Alvin Toda in ducking my questions. We may yet see Keith perform for us the
KM3.

Duck-a-way, duck-a-way Keith!

Quack, quack!