Cybercafé, Internet Café, Net Café eMagazine (Zeen) - “Life - Sometimes On The Edge"

Old May 30th, 2008, 02:38 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

Default Cybercafé, Internet Café, Net Café eMagazine (Zeen) - “Life - Sometimes On The Edge"

Friday, May 30, 2008
Announcement - FREE Distribution

You all know those little “Coffee News” / “Coffee Time” news that are
in traditional coffee shops. NOW there is one for you at home, in the
office and in your Internet Café. It's Online, All The Time:

Cybercafé, Internet Café, Net Café eMagazine (Zeen) - “Life -
Sometimes On The Edge"
(http://sometimesontheedge.blogspot.com/)

FREE subscription; entirely supported by advertising revenue; we get
paid by the number of times you click on an advertisment.

We also have a second site you will be interested in:

Web 2.0+ - A Source for Web 2.0+, Blogs, Computers, http//
www.,Internet, Web Design and Development, Web Pages and the World
Wide Web Web2.0+. ) We hope you like this crisp
new format. Comments?

This second site is for those of us more for the 'little geek' in all
of us. Although really not to 'geeky' at all; it deals with the
practical matters of using and working with computers inside the
veritual Web 2.0+ World.

This is sort of Virtual School, dealing in a virtual way, with the
virtual world.

DON'T PANIC. It all starts of very gently with a few videos explaining
what things are; and how they work. As much as possible I've utilized
other's materials; those of whom I have been most impressed.