ZAGREB, LJUBLJANA: Accomodation search

Old July 23rd, 2004, 11:15 PM
Holger Gester

Default ZAGREB, LJUBLJANA: Accomodation search

Hello,

I am planning to be in Zagreb (Croatia) and Ljubljana (Slovenija) for a
couple of days at the end of August. Does anyone know any good
accomodations in these cities?

I would prefer private affordable accomodation like B&B, guesthouse or
Hostel. Affordabe hotels are welcome as well.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Thank you

Holger :-)

Old July 28th, 2004, 06:19 PM
Sarah Banick

"Holger Gester" wrote in message
Hello,

I am planning to be in Zagreb (Croatia) and Ljubljana (Slovenija) for a
couple of days at the end of August. Does anyone know any good
accomodations in these cities?

I would prefer private affordable accomodation like B&B, guesthouse or
Hostel. Affordabe hotels are welcome as well.

Hi Holger --

Not many affordable (budget) hotels in Zagreb. We recently used the housing
service Evistas (see below). We had a nice room in a private flat in a great
neighborhood, close to the center. Can't remember the price (too many others
competing in my head right now), but it was very reasonable. I'd use them
again, no problem.

EVISTAS travel agency
tel. +385 (0)1 48 39 554, 48 39 546; fax. 48 39 543
e-mail:
address: Augusta Senoe 28, 10000 Zagreb
(city center - near to the main railway station)
working hours: mon-fri: 09.00-20.00, sat 09.30-17.00
sun&holydays closed

Old July 1st, 2013, 05:12 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Py Bada

Hello Holger!
I would recomend a nice hostel in Zagreb with great quality.
http://www.famoushostels.com/zagreb-hostel

You can book though www.famoushostels.com they guarantee you best quality hostels in Europe.

Best regards!