Need help for my trip

Old August 18th, 2004, 04:45 PM
Hatunen

On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 22:03:48 GMT, JP Peiren
wrote:

On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 14:34:18 -0600, Hatunen wrote:

On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 19:30:46 GMT, JP Peiren
wrote:

On Sat, 14 Aug 2004 23:25:04 +0100, "Keith Willshaw" wrote:

Day 01 Brussels - Tucson
Day 02 Visit Saguaro NP + Organ Pipe Cactus NM + stay in Scottsdale

Consider the Arizona Sonora Desert museum as a stop. Its just
outside Saguaro NP West and is superb

http://www.desertmuseum.org/

Day 01 Fly from Brussels direction Phoenix would be better.
Day 02 Drive to Tucson, visit Arizona Sonora Desert Museum and return

Oh, dear. You will miss southern Arizona that way. A little like
flying to Paris to see the Louvre then moving on.

You won't miss anything else in Paris, it's dirty and expensive :-(((((

Unless you like the Moulin Rouge & Crazy Horse

I'm afraid we don't travel to just see the tourist spots. I was
dragged into seeing the show at the Lido, which I felt a waste of
time. But there's more to in Paris than those places, e.g., the
Orsay.

Old September 11th, 2004, 05:07 PM
Barve New Whirl

"Aramis" wrote in message . net.cable.rogers.com...
Interesting to note that the poster has not replied to the tanning doled out

Makes no difference to me if 100 stupid people make 100 stupod
observations. You included pal. But I do suggest you develop some
knowledge about something before you dismiss it so readily, or pass on
your "wisdom" to those less "enlightened" than you.