Vegas - drive to Pebble Beach - Yosemite - back to Vegas - opinions ?

Old March 31st, 2006, 04:01 PM posted to alt.vacation.las-vegas,rec.travel.usa-canada

Default Vegas - drive to Pebble Beach - Yosemite - back to Vegas - opinions ?

Icono Clast wrote:
Icono Clast wrote:
Icono Clast wrote:
Gas has not been unavailable for less than $3 in California
except maybe in Furnace Creek. It's close to it now, being $2.58
at my cornerstation and as much fifteen cents higher nearby.

This evening, at the corner of El Camino Real and Twentieth Avenue
in San Mateo, the posted price for gas was $3.10! My corner
station is $2.56.

This evening, my corner station is $2.60.

Were is your corner, Icono Clast?

Old March 31st, 2006, 07:02 PM posted to alt.vacation.las-vegas,rec.travel.usa-canada

On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 03:49:49 -0800, Icono Clast
wrote:

Icono Clast wrote:
Icono Clast wrote:
Gas has not been unavailable for less than $3 in California
except maybe in Furnace Creek. It's close to it now, being $2.58
at my cornerstation and as much fifteen cents higher nearby.

This evening, at the corner of El Camino Real and Twentieth Avenue
in San Mateo, the posted price for gas was $3.10! My corner
station is $2.56.

This evening, my corner station is $2.60.

-- __________________________________________________ ______________
Truth is a torch that gleams through the fog without dispelling it.
http://geocities.com/dancefest/ --- http://geocities.com/iconoc/
ICQ: http://wwp.mirabilis.com/19098103 ------- IClast at Gmail com

The oil companies are having another gouge-a-thon in southern
California. Last week I filled up at $2.63 a gal. Today it's $2.80 a
gal in Los Angeles.

Old March 31st, 2006, 07:40 PM posted to alt.vacation.las-vegas,rec.travel.usa-canada

"- Bobb -" wrote in message
$2.49 in Boston area

wrote:

Icono Clast wrote:
Icono Clast wrote:
Gas has not been unavailable for less than $3 in California
except maybe in Furnace Creek. It's close to it now, being $2.58
at my cornerstation and as much fifteen cents higher nearby.

This evening, at the corner of El Camino Real and Twentieth Avenue
in San Mateo, the posted price for gas was $3.10! My corner
station is $2.56.

This evening, my corner station is $2.60.

-- __________________________________________________ ______________
Truth is a torch that gleams through the fog without dispelling it.
http://geocities.com/dancefest/ --- http://geocities.com/iconoc/
ICQ: http://wwp.mirabilis.com/19098103 ------- IClast at Gmail com

The oil companies are having another gouge-a-thon in southern
California. Last week I filled up at $2.63 a gal. Today it's $2.80 a
gal in Los Angeles.

We're at $2.79 - and it seems to go up a nickel every other day.

Old March 31st, 2006, 08:51 PM posted to alt.vacation.las-vegas,rec.travel.usa-canada

"We're at $2.79 - and it seems to go up a nickel every other day."

rubs hands together gleefully, pets cat

Hey kids, remember all that money you set aside for a rainy day?

Well guess what...it's f*cking raining.

To all the morons who voted for Bush: suck it up, assholes!

roll dem bones

Old March 31st, 2006, 09:05 PM posted to alt.vacation.las-vegas,rec.travel.usa-canada

Mr. V wrote:

To all the morons who voted for Bush: suck it up, assholes!

Forget Bush. Its the Jersey mob and the Jersey pols screwing with the
damn gas prices. One thing I know for sure is that it has nothing to do
with supply and demand. Economics, we don't need no stinkin' economics.

Old March 31st, 2006, 09:21 PM posted to alt.vacation.las-vegas,rec.travel.usa-canada

I found this link to MSN's gas prices around the country.

http://autos.msn.com/partners/sponsorpage.aspx?page=gas

Unfortunately I don't think it is going to get much better...

Beverly
www.snowbirdhouse.com

Old March 31st, 2006, 09:32 PM posted to alt.vacation.las-vegas,rec.travel.usa-canada

Beverly wrote:

Unfortunately I don't think it is going to get much better...

Not until people stop buying and driving those enormous SUVs and
trucks. But this is the good ol US of A where they will have to pry
that Tahoe steering wheel out of their cold dead hands.

Old March 31st, 2006, 10:45 PM posted to alt.vacation.las-vegas,rec.travel.usa-canada

On 2006-03-31 15:05:31 -0500, "normzauchin" said:

Mr. V wrote:

To all the morons who voted for Bush: suck it up, assholes!

Forget Bush. Its the Jersey mob and the Jersey pols screwing with the
damn gas prices. One thing I know for sure is that it has nothing to do
with supply and demand. Economics, we don't need no stinkin' economics.

As Pat Robertson would be glad to tell you, it's De Lawd wreaking his
vengeance on us for teaching evolution and participating in other
abominations.

Old March 31st, 2006, 11:35 PM posted to alt.vacation.las-vegas,rec.travel.usa-canada

"Its the Jersey mob and the Jersey pols screwing with the
damn gas prices."

What a ridiculous assertion.

" One thing I know for sure is that it has nothing to do with supply
and demand."

Another ludicrous comment from the peanut gallery.

Listen up: We had high comsumption for some time now, and prices were
lower.

Until Darth Bush got in power, then it went through the roof.

You see, he's coddling the oil companies (shocking!!!), making it ideal
to screw the public up the nether eye.

Remember, Bush is a guy who has ****ed up in the oil business before,
always using other people's money.

Inept, crooked and incompetent: your man!

roll dem bones